December Leslie Sansone Walk at Home

You're on Page 4 of 9
Go to
  • tubolard, great to see you!!!! 3mi party songs.
  • $7 off purchase at the Walk Store, Leslie's site. Good thru 12/15/13.

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/H...id=yBB7BNag7_k
  • Three mile Party!
    Thanks for coupon Annie! I don't know if I can afford to save any more money, but I may look and see.
  • Annie, I didn't see her 2 new ones.
  • 3mi party songs. Tired today.
  • Quote: tubolard, great to see you!!!! 3mi party songs.
    Thanks! It is nice to be working out again, I have been in so much pain I haven't been able to up until now and I am just trying to be careful with it.

15 minutes, 6 inch step; 2 miles & cardio kick
  • Quote:
    Thanks! It is nice to be working out again,
    Keep at it.
  • 2mi walk this way.
  • Three mile Remix.
    Tubolard, I love your quote. I read it along time ago on here and have thought of it many mornings at 4:30 as I work out half asleep.
  • Hi Tubo! Sorry if I missed something, but why are you in pain?

One Mile Burn Body Fat w/ 1 & 2 lb. weights.
  • 3mi remix. I think the party songs is my favorite.
  • Quote: Hi Tubo! Sorry if I missed something, but why are you in pain?
    Severe arthritis in my spine, multiple pinched nerves, constant carpal tunnel pain and numbness at this point, etc. My body hates me, lol.

3 miles, cardio kick & 25 minutes on 6 inch step.
  • Quote: 3mi remix. I think the party songs is my favorite.
    Yes, I agree with you on that. I love the What A Feeling the second time. I still like Remix a lot too but songs are great on party.
    Taking morning off. Helped host open house party at DH's office and I am exhausted. Fitbit says I walked 8.5 miles. Feet hurt. Sleeping in, well if one calls sleeping until 5:30 sleeping in. 6 more days of school left before break. Teachers are counting it more than students.
  • Quote: Severe arthritis in my spine, multiple pinched nerves, constant carpal tunnel pain and numbness at this point, etc. My body hates me, lol.

3 miles, cardio kick & 25 minutes on 6 inch step.
    Wow, so sorry and I'm amazed you are exercising with all that but so glad you are!
  • Your definitely an inspiration, Tubo!! Keep moving!! Even though I know my old body feels so much better when I walk....I have a hard time doing it sometime. I so appreciate you gals, you make it a bit easier!