December Leslie Sansone Walk at Home

You're on Page 3 of 9
Go to
  • Quote: Every time I do walk strong with 5lb weights my feet kill me.(peripheral neuropathy). You'd think I'd learn.
    I had to look that up, because wasn't sure what it was. That sounds painful. I have something where if I go over 4 miles the bottom of my feet hurt, starts with tingling and then progresses to pain. I first noticed it when walking outside on concrete. Now I only have it happen at home if I go over 4. So, I stop at 4! The weights don't seem to affect me.
  • Vote for Leslie!
    This came in my email today. I don't think it looks like a scam... but one is never sure. Anyway, I voted for Leslie:
    http://www.nationalfitnesshalloffame...andidates.html
  • I voted too.
  • 3mi party songs.
  • Calcounter, you talk about the bladder.........I usually void before exercise because as soon as I start I feel it. What's with that?
  • Quote: Calcounter, you talk about the bladder.........I usually void before exercise because as soon as I start I feel it. What's with that?
    LOL - I do too, but even with that, I still can't bounce! But I've decided that if I jog that is just as good as bouncing. Why can I jog and not bounce? Weird!

I did the 3 Mega Miles this AM and been running errands all day. I need to grade tonight and tomorrow all day after church! UGH!

I was given a FitBit One on Thursday. I started wearing it yesterday and today I looked at it after the 3 Mega Miles and was surprised it said I went 2.5 miles. I didn't think it would show much at all because most of it is walking in place. I figured it worked by movement forward only and there isn't a lot of that. But somehow it did pick up 2.5 miles.
  • Quote:
    But somehow it did pick up 2.5 miles.
    That's great!
  • Day off.
  • Three mile Party. The Fitbit picked up 2.7 miles on that one!
  • Three Mile Remix! Happy Monday!
  • Quote:
    Three Mile Remix! Happy Monday!
    Sounds good.
  • 2mi walk this way.
  • Miles 2,3,4 and half of 5 of the five mile walk slim.
  • 3 miles & 15 minutes 6 inch step
  • 2 miles of the Party /songs disc this morning