December 2013 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

You're on Page 3 of 6
Go to
  • Hi ladies!!!

Subbed today and came home with a killer headache

today- rest
  • Hi Everyone

Check-In: War 5 w/#1 hand weights

Teacher I hope you are feeling better from the headache. Do you get migraines?

Enjoy your evening.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Have a great day!
  • Hi Everyone

Last week I had blood drawn for my thyroid labs. Today was the appointment to go over the results. If you recall, my thyroid numbers got out of range when my Mom passed away. The Dr. has had to up my Synthroid many times. The last time I went in, my weight had dropped 1 pound and my meds were regulated for the first time in almost 1 1/2 years. This time, my weight was up 2 pounds from the last. So I am basically maintaining. At the end of October, I decided to drop my calories by 100 per day. I knew I had some events coming up, the fair, DH's birthday, our anniversary, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. My goal was to maintain during this time. It has been a real struggle just to maintain my weight while eating 100 less than what I used to lose on. I have continued to workout on a regular basis, although, I'm not working out as intense and my workouts are not as long as they used to be. I have also been using yoga to help with my stress levels. This was per the Dr's request. She was hoping that it would help with the stress which would help with the whole thyroid situation and it turn I could maintain my weight easier. So the Dr. comes in and asks how I'm feeling, etc. Then she said "we are going to have to adjust your meds". All I could think is, Oh Lord, if she lowers my meds how in the world am I going to maintain now. I am doing all the right things. I measure everything. I even dropped my calories. I am at least maintaining right now. I literally can't do any more. But I know, with my history if I don't keep trying I can easily be 400 pounds again. I guess she saw the shocked look on my face and explained that she was going to have to up my Synthroid since my numbers were out of range again. I was so relieved and then told her that I had actually lowered my calories so I could try to maintain my weight. I told her that I was probably working harder at this than she knew. She said she knew I had to be working hard since my numbers were off again and I was at least maintaining. Such a rollercoaster ride! Hopefully things will regulate sometime. Also, she asked about the angioedema. She doesn't know a lot about it, but based on what she knows, she feels that they go hand in hand. Again, hopefully things will get regulated sometime in the near future. Now I'm up to 237 mcg Synthroid daily. The pharmacist will probably do a freak out over this.
  • Diana- No, I don't get migraines thankfully, just a headache now and then.
    Good luck with the change in medicine. Your determination is very inspiring. I think it's great you're maintaining with everything going on.

Laura- hi!!!

I subbed today and the heat was out at the school. Brrrrr

today- elip 30 min
  • Hi Everyone!

I am just so glad there is a reason that the whole weight thing is a lot of work. I guess it would really make me nuts if my numbers came back normal or that the meds were too high. I am hoping that the angioedema and thyroid are messing with other and I can get some relief there, too. I just wish the angioedema would go away. I know that my problems could be so much worse, so I am still grateful, however frustrated , with my little issues.

Check-in:
    KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body Weights w/#8's
    TF Fire 45 EZ

Teacher I bet you were glad to get back to your warm house!

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening.
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Is it Friday, yet?

Last night I added on: Restful and Rejuvenating Sleep from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Enjoy your day!
  • Hi everyone!!!

Subbed again today

today- elip 30 min
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: KCM's 30 MTF TLC combined workouts w/#1 hand weights

Teacher Good job fitting that workout in.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Enjoy your day!
  • Hi everyone!!!!

I'll be gone tomorrow. My mom and I are off to pick up my sister in MO. It's just a day trip but it will be a super long day!!!

today- elip 30 min
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Leg Work premix w/#8's
    TF Fire 30

Teacher Have a safe trip.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening.
  • Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

Last night I added on: Lullaby with the Breath from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Have a great day and start to your weekend!
  • I did a 20 min WW workout on my lunch break
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: TF Fire 60

Daimere Hi and welcome to the check-in!

Waving Hi to Teacher, Laura, and Mezmerelda