November Leslie Sansone Walk at Home

You're on Page 7 of 10
Go to
  • 3mi remix.
  • Party hits has arrived. I'll do it in the am and let you know!
  • Quote:
    Party hits has arrived.
    I can't believe you can wait!
  • 3 mile party hits.
    Well...there are a few songs I do like but more than weren't that great. A couple songs sounded like a video game with lots of beeps and whirly sounds. After the five minute warm up there was bouncing for quite a bit, yuck! Then there was a while with no bouncing and then it came back and Leslie said she loves bouncing she doesn't know why, must be getting older. The other thing that was weird is that the stretching started at 41 mins and went until 45. So that is one of the shorter three miles. Same crowd as remix except one person swapped out. I like remix better but after a few times I might like this as much. It has the same number of HIITs with the same timing I think. Also did that double side step with the turns two or three times and the step and tap a few times, which I find very ineffective. I was sweating at the end which was surprising because it felt very light compared to the others. The DVDs always grow on me, so we'll see!
  • Quote:
    3 mile party hits.
    Thanks.
  • Happy Tuesday! I can't believe T-giving is next week!!

Miles 1 & 2 of the 3 Mile Weight Loss DVD, w/ 2# weights. I hadn't done that one in a while. I keep looking for any of the new DVDs at Wal Mart every time I go and they just have the same two they have had forever. Guess I should break down and just order one of them!
  • 3mi remix. Remember, Calcounter, you have 30 days to send it back even if you open it.
  • hey gang

CalCounter - where did you get the Party Songs dvd from? maybe collage video? i have mine preordered from Amazon but it says the release date is December 17.... i don't want to wait that long

I had physical therapy early this morning so that was my exercise for the day. Itis 30 minutes of core exercises and I'm sweating and shaking doing it all sooooooo yea it counts I don't go back for 2 weeks so I'll be back walking tomorrow.

later gaters

Party Songs dvd ---- ok i cancelled my amazon order and just ordered it from collage video
  • Quote: hey gang

CalCounter - where did you get the Party Songs dvd from? maybe collage video? i have mine preordered from Amazon but it says the release date is December 17.... i don't want to wait that long

I had physical therapy early this morning so that was my exercise for the day. Itis 30 minutes of core exercises and I'm sweating and shaking doing it all sooooooo yea it counts I don't go back for 2 weeks so I'll be back walking tomorrow.

later gaters

Party Songs dvd ---- ok i cancelled my amazon order and just ordered it from collage video
    That's the same thing I did to get it fast. You should get the remix too. That one is very good!
  • Quote: 3mi remix. Remember, Calcounter, you have 30 days to send it back even if you open it.
    Oh yes, thanks for the reminder. I'm going to give it several more tries!

I just did the 2 mile sculpt upper body with two pound weights.
  • 2mi walk and kick.
  • 3 mile Party. As usual, it is much better the second time. I'll probably love it tomorrow!
  • Okay. I may just have to break down and order one or both of those 3 milers!!

Mile 1 of the 5 Mile Fat Burning this morning. Had hoped for more, but so far I am sticking to my commitment of exercising every weekday morning this week! I've been making too many excuses.
  • 3mi remix.
  • Next week will be a big week. It actually starts Fri. when the families start arriving for deer hunting. 30 for Thanksgiving! I won't get much Leslie in I suppose.