November 2013 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • Hi Everyone!

Happy Hanukkah and Thanksgiving!

Check-In: TF Fire 45 EZ

Teacher Remember that "best of" restaurant list that I mentioned? Well, I am done that with list! I love trying all sorts of food, but it always leaves me feeling full and bloated. I guess all of it has a lot more sodium and msg than I am used to. We closed work early today and went to the Greek restaurant. The food was great, but I felt miserable afterward. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.

Waving Hi all around!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Last night I added on Debbie Siebers' Slim and Limber

I felt sore from the last 2 days that I used weights, so I thought a stretch workout would be best.

Enjoy your day and festivities!
  • Hi Everyone!

Today, I am thankful for the friendships I have with my check in buddies.

No workout to report. We had a nice day. The train ride at the Festival of Lights was more fun than I actually expected it to be. I think DH even enjoyed it.

Tomorrow I am back on plan with food and exercise. I am ready to get back to it.

I hope everyone had a great day.

Last night I did:
    Cleanse and Rest from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste

Have a great day!
  • Happy late Thanksgiving!!!!

Yesterday I was with my family all day. Ate way too much food. We're now heading to the in-laws. Hopefully, I won't eat so much today.

Diana- glad you enjoyed the lights. I'm with you on sometimes eating out just isn't worth how you feel after. I'm more into eating at the same place. I'm not that adventurous in eating at new places.

today & yesterday- no exercise
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 5 Miles from Leslie Sansone's Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan

Teacher Enjoy round two of Thanksgiving!

Enjoy your evening.

Last night I added on: Twists from Rodney Yee's AM Yoga for Your Week

Have a great day!
  • Getting us started for the new month! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitn...come-here.html
  • Hi ladies!!!!

Up 2 pounds this week from all the eating. Hoping to drop down the ticker next week. I went with my family to pick out there Christmas tree at a tree farm. At my house we have a fake tree so it's nice to have a real one at my parent's house.

today- lots of walking but no formal workout