October Leslie Sansone Walk at Home

You're on Page 3 of 13
Go to
  • Annie- You will get there. You might stall a week or so but just keep with it and then you will get under the 160 mark. I want to get under the 170 mark myself! But this week it isn't going to happen for me with lots of stuff going on.

Sorry about your husband's job. So unfair and frustrating.
  • 2mi walk this way.
  • Half mile outdoor walk.
  • The newest dvd now has a clip on collage video......walk to the hits party songs..........a lot of jogging.
  • 3 miles. Burn Body Fat & Sculpt Your Arms. Using 1, 2 and 3 lbs

I ordered the new remix DVD from amazon!
  • 2mi. walk this way.
  • Quote:
    I ordered the new remix DVD from amazon!
    I'm debating. I've got a lot of nice dvds that I like.
  • hey gang

I did 3 miles this morning! I used the Walk to the Hits Radio Remixes

hope everybody has a great weekend!
    later gaters
  • Think I'm going to skip my second workout. My dh and a friend installed a new double oven and there was sawdust everywhere. It's beautiful! Had a lot of cleaning up and now I'm tired.
  • Managed mile one and five of walk it off and tone it up.
  • I just noticed that both walk it off and tone it up and walk slim, 5 really big miles are each 5 miles but the first is an hour and ten min. while the 2nd is an hour and 28 min. Quite a difference.
  • Day off.
  • I did the Walk Slim Fast &Firm 4 really big miles. I decided to hold my one pound weights for the first 3 miles. The fourth mile is with the band.
  • Quote: I just noticed that both walk it off and tone it up and walk slim, 5 really big miles are each 5 miles but the first is an hour and ten min. while the 2nd is an hour and 28 min. Quite a difference.
    That is a big difference. Maybe no boosted walking in the second?
  • I just finished a two mile walk with Leslie. I'm sweating. I guzzled almost a whole bottle of water. LOL I think i'm going to try to get in walks with her when I can. It was fun.