Old 10-17-2013, 10:50 PM   #61  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Check-In: KCM'S 30 MTF CIRCUIT BURN - COMBINED WORKOUTS #5'S FOR WEIGHT SECTIONS #1'S FOR BOXING

Teacher Good news on your girl! Good job on the elliptical!

Laura Are you still planning to sell your house?

Enjoy your evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:45 PM   #62  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone! TGIF!

Check-In: 5 Miles from Leslie Sansone's Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan

Enjoy your evening!
Old 10-18-2013, 05:56 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1''

Hi ladies!

I subbed today. It is a cloudy and rainy day that had a little snow. The first snow of the season, which was melted right away.

today- rest
teacher1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:34 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 222/150/140

Height: 5' 7"

Hey all!

Teacher - wow!!! Snow

Diana - we're still looking for houses and we will list ours when we find what we want. Still a few small projects to complete.

Today: combat 60 ultimate warrior. AWESOME!
TurboLaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:29 AM   #65  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Last night I added on: Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Have a great day!

Last edited by Diana3271; 10-19-2013 at 08:29 AM.
Old 10-19-2013, 02:05 PM   #66  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone

I need to share something and maybe get some advice.

We have an area rug in our living room. There is a 6 inch area all the way around where the hardwood is and the area rug does not cover. There is foam padding under the area rug. Do you have an idea where this is going? Cody has been driving us crazy! He roots up under the rug and tears off pieces of the foam padding and eats it. We have tried to take it from him which leads to us chasing him. This has ended up being a fun game for him and he is doing it constantly now. I have been so scared that he is going to have some sort of intestinal blockage. The good thing is that I have seen him pass this stuff in his poop. Last night DH suggested that we put red cayenne pepper around the edges and under the rug on the foam. The carpeting is brown, so you can't see the red cayenne pepper. This seems to have helped the situation. But it makes me feel bad when I see him smacking his mouth and rubbing his face. I know he got in it and I don't like hurting him. I am hoping this will teach him not to mess with it. What are your thoughts. I am starting to feel like a bad "Mama".

The last 24 hours has been really bad with him. Last night he was chewing on a chew toy. I noticed a weird crunch noise. I moved him and the toy and noticed that he had lost one of his baby teeth. This morning there was already a tooth coming back into that area. I noticed the tooth on the opposite side was also loose. He has been very difficult today and into everything. DH lost his temper and yelled at him and was going on and on. DH got ready to go outside in the front yard and Cody bolted for the door. He ran out in the street and DH could not get him back. I went out there with a squeaky toy and was able to get him. This whole thing made DH even more mad because we had a hard time getting him back. Later, I went outside and the same thing happened with me. He ran across the street to the neighbors house. I had to go get him and he didn't want to come to me. I swear he acted like a wild animal. I got him back in the house and he was playing with the chew toy again. He started licking his mouth in a weird way. I opened his mouth and his tooth was just barely hanging on. I removed it so it wouldn't continue to bother him. He didn't cry and it didn't bleed.

Have either of you experienced this with your dogs? The last 24 hours have been very trying with him and I'm concerned with him not coming when called, etc. He doesn't normally act like this. He is starting to act very independent and like I said, like a wild animal.

Also, what are your thoughts on the red pepper? Is that cruel or is it better than him eating the foam. Us trying to get the foam from him is like a game so he was getting worse with that.

ETA: It almost seems like he's worse today. It's like he's resentful because of the pepper. I am probably reading more into this than it is.

Ugh! I hope things improve.

Last edited by Diana3271; 10-19-2013 at 02:09 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:10 PM   #67  

Diana- I'm so sorry that Cody is being a hot mess. Yes, I've had many days like this with my babies over the years. It will get much better with age but sometimes even now, they'll act terrible. My little girl likes to eat foam and stuffing from blankets. I can't tell you how many comforters that I had to throw out. Then Bruiser comes along and eats the stuffing. He gets stuff coming out the back side and I've had to pull it out. TMI!!! much like a rabbit from a magic hat. So please know it's not you!!! I've never done the pepper but it's a spice so it shouldn't hurt him. Plus, if it's working, hopefully he'll start to leave it alone. I know it's stressful on your relationship when the furkid starts to act up... at least it's stressful with ours. Do you have a crate? There's times when they need a time out or I need a break and I'll have to crate them for a quick time out. It will get better with age but my dogs rarely come when called. I've raised chunky/spoiled dogs. I'm a little afraid if I have a kid what will happen. Hang in there!!!! Sorry, growing pains are the worst!!!

Laura- home hunting can be exciting

today- elip 30 min

Last edited by teacher1; 10-19-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:31 PM   #68  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I took a rest day today. I spent some extra time with Cody today. I ended up getting ready and leaving the house late. I went to the shop to do my monthly dusting, cleaning, and cleaned the bathrooms.

Teacher Thank you so much for your reassuring words. They really helped me. Magnum used to steal DH's tools at the shop. He would also steal and eat the shop rags. We have also been though him passing the rags and having to help get them out. He also ate and passed steal wool pads. DH and I have never wanted children, but I thought today that I am so glad that I didn't have them. I don't think I have the patience to deal with all of that. I would also worry myself sick all the time. We do have a couple crates in the house. It does help to crate him at times. We have to crate him when we eat since he won't leave you alone. When he gets crazy and we crate him, he is calm when he comes back out. The red pepper seems to have helped. I think he only ate 2 small pieces of the foam. He didn't really even attempt it much. I went to look at the areas where he got it and there was not much pepper there. I reapplied those areas. Again, thank you so much. It sounds like you have been through a lot with your babies.

Laura Hi I hope you had a good day.

Enjoy your evening and rest well.
Old 10-20-2013, 08:24 AM   #69  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Before bed I did: Twists from Rodney Yee's AM Yoga for Your Week

Enjoy your day!
Old 10-20-2013, 07:31 PM   #70  

Diana- I hope Cody is doing better today.

Laura- are you teaching the kids kickboxing this year?

today- elip 30 min & TF fire 30... my hip has been good lately so I thought I'd try a little TF and see how it goes.
Old 10-20-2013, 08:52 PM   #71  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Lower Body Premix with #8's
Mindy Mylrea's Cardio Overdrive Cardio Jump Premix

Teacher Good job on the TF. Good luck, I hope it doesn't cause you any problems tomorrow. I can't believe those 2 teeth are almost in. He lost them yesterday. I guess they get replaced very quickly. He hasn't been very hungry today. I finally scrambled him some eggs. I think the dog food is too hard on his teeth right now. We also have a large dog bed that he has been acting like a bad boy with. The poor thing is literally worn out.

Laura How are you doing?

Enjoy your evening!
Old 10-21-2013, 07:09 AM   #72  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on:
Cleanse from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste
Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

I hope you have a great start to your week!
Old 10-21-2013, 06:06 PM   #73  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Jeanette Jenkins Cardio Kickboxing w/1's

Have a great evening!
Old 10-21-2013, 06:24 PM   #74  

Diana- glad that Cody did eat the eggs. I always have canned pumpkin at my house in case my furkids have an upset stomach. I mix it with the dry food and it helps calm their stomach.

Laura- hi

today- walked dogs 60 min and 30 min elip... the hip is good today
Old 10-22-2013, 07:08 AM   #75  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I did this one the day before, too. It felt like a good combo.

Last night I added on:
Cleanse from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste
Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Teacher Good job on all of that cardio. Glad the hip didn't act up.

Have a great day!