October 2013 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

You're on Page 3 of 8
Go to
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Deep Rest from Yoga for Stress Relief

Have a great day!
  • Laura- glad you're feeling better

Diana- hi

I got the best massage ever today. I finally used a x-mas gift certificate from my sister-in-laws. Bad news, it's at the most expensive place I've ever been. So I might try to use this as a weight reward since I really need some motivation.

today- elip 30 min
  • Hello ladies!

Today : 25 minute brisk walk with my guys and tf upper 20.

Teacher - yay on the massage!! That sounds like a great reward
    Diana - hope that you had a great day!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    Lindsay Brin's 10 Minute Hiit Cardio
    KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt plus Lower Body w/#8's
    TF Fire 45 EZ

I love that 10 Minute Hiit Cardio workout. There is nothing fancy and no up and downs to the floor. Just a really good intense workout. Here's a link in case anyone wants to do it. It's a free youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_K9jrexquw

Teacher I'm glad you enjoyed the massage! What kind was it? I have only had one professional massage. It was when we were on the cruise. I want to get another one but I just can't seem to find the time.

Laura Yes, a good day, here. Glad tomorrow is Friday, though. Good job on your workout!

Enjoy your evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

Last night I added on: Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Have a great Friday and start to your weekend!
  • Hi ladies!

Diana- thanks for the link, that looks like a good workout. It was a 60 min. swedish massage. I don't get massages very often unless a good groupon comes along or on vacation. This lady was the best... not too hard and very relaxing.

today- walk the dogs 60 min
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    KCM's 30 MTF Trim Down Boxing Drills premix w/weighted gloves
    TF Fire Starter w/weighted gloves

Teacher Great job on that walk!

Laura

Enjoy your weekend!
  • Hey!!!

Diana - thanks for the link
    Teacher - yay on a long walk with the pups!

Today - hiit 20 and fire 30! Killer but awesome
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend to all!

Last night I added on:
    Tamilee Webb's Total Stretch for Beginners - Standing
    Cleanse and Rest from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste

Enjoy your Saturday!
  • Yay it's saturday! It's also our 11 year anniversary . Married for almost 8 but together 11 years today.

Stained our deck again this AM and we're going out for a bit today but will make time for a workout! At least a hiit or 20 minute turbo jam.

Diana - is the yoga helping you sleep?

Take care all
  • Laura- happy anniversary!!!!

Diana- hi

No official workout today. I did the Buddy Walk to benefit Down Syndrome but it was only a mile walk. It was great to see my former student who happens to be my favorite student! It was a great day
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body Weights w/8's
    TF Low Hiit 20

Laura Happy Anniversary! I'm not sure if the yoga helps with sleep. I take benadryl at night for the angioedema. I know the benadryl is sedating. I have noticed that sometimes I don't sleep as well if I don't do the yoga. It makes sense that it is helping, but I don't know for sure.

Teacher I'm glad you had a great day!

Enjoy your evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Enjoy your day!
  • Hi ladies!!!

The husband finally has the weekend off. So we went to see Gravity. It was a good movie.

today- walk dogs 1 hour
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Lower Body Minimizer Premix w/8's
    Lindsay Brin's 10 Minute Hiit Cardio

Teacher I heard Gravity was really good. They said it was sad at times. Do you agree? I tend to prefer romantic comedies at this point in my life. I avoid anything sad

Laura Hi

Enjoy your evening!