New Leslie Tape

• Has anyone tried the new walking tape? Its 2 sections, 1 is cardio and 1 is toning, each 30 min
  • I have it, and I did the 2 mile cardio part again this morning. I like it! but I like most of Leslie's stuff. I haven't had a chance to do the toning part but it looks good. I'm looking forward to getting the 5 Mega Miles from amazon tomorrow.
  • Quote: I have it, and I did the 2 mile cardio part tagain his morning. I like it! but I like most of Leslie's stuff. I haven't had a chance to do the toning part but it looks good. I'm looking forward to getting the 5 Mega Miles from amazon tomorrow.
    Yeah ordered it 2 cant wait for it !
  • I got another new one in the mail from amazon yesterday called Walk to the Hits: Radio Remixes. It is 3 continuous miles, with a marker that just comes up at the end of each mile. At the menu screen you can choose which mile you want to do and it takes you there. I did all 3 miles and loved it. Bec of the music it feels a little dancy to me but I actually love that. it made me want to dance It was fun and went by fast and I was sweating.