September Leslie Sansone -WATP, WAH

You're on Page 7 of 10
Go to
  • Quote: I use the 5# weights that circle you hand. I think they are made for ankles but they work great on the wrist.
    I wondered if those would work. Sounds good. I'm going to look this weekend for some more weights.
    I've been scouring the Leslie videos on collagevideo per your suggestion but can't quite make a decision on my next purchase!
  • Quote:
    but can't quite make a decision on my next purchase!
    Me too.
  • hey gang

i did 2 miles this morning. I used the 5 Mega Miles dvd.

that "super walks deluxe kit" at collagevideo looks like a collaboration of some old walks - i see the "walk, eat, lose" dvd that QVC sold and came with those booster cables with handles. at least that's what i'm seeing in the clip... i will have to look at it closer to be sure. i know it says "all new 12 miles of super walks" but i'm thinking this is a "all new collaboration" not necessarily "12 new miles" (btw, i really dislike when they do that!!!) anyway, i hope i'm wrong.... would realy LOVE 12 new miles.

i do have the Walk to the Hits Radio Remixes coming October 1 from amazon so i'll be glad to get that one. i really like the new stuff.

hope everybody has a great day!
    later gaters
  • Quote:
    i know it says "all new 12 miles of super walks" but i'm thinking this is a "all new collaboration" not necessarily "12 new miles" (btw, i really dislike when they do that!!!) anyway, i hope i'm wrong.... would realy LOVE 12 new miles.
    Thanks for the tip.
  • 2mi heart healthy walk.
  • 3 miles. Burn Body Fat & Sculpt Your Arms.
    Still using the 1 and 2# weights but I am doing longer on the 2#s than I was before.
  • 2mi walk this way.
  • Did the 2 Mile Power Walk With Friends w/ 2# weights this morning. Also did a few bicep and tricep reps with some 5# dumbbells, separate from the workout.
  • 2mi walk this way.
  • We have company again this week which makes it hard to get 2 workouts in.
  • Feeling worn out and still have a cold so repeated 2mi walk this way.
  • Quote: Feeling worn out and still have a cold so repeated 2mi walk this way.
    Well most people worn out with a cold would not do anything! So you deserve a

I took today off since Thursday is my really long day, I sleep in until 5:30,

I was shocked to see I lost a pound this am. What the heck? Two weeks of nothing and this week 2.5. I think it could be because I'm doing the DVD with the weights. I really sweat with that one but no very much with my others.
  • Thanks, Calcounter, 2mi walk this way.
  • 3 miles. Burn Body Fat & Sculpt Your Arms.

My little dog kept going to this one area of the back porch and sniffing and acting weird. I looked but didnt want to move stuff around because i figured it was a snake. So my son and his girlfriend came over and I said go see what Brutus is trying to get. He and his girlfriend come in the house screaming "it's a huge possum!" Guess hubby's got a job when he gets home today. He is working today.
  • Quote:
    "it's a huge possum!" Guess hubby's got a job when he gets home today.
    Ha! 2 mi walk this way.