Anyone else doing T25?

• Hi! I have done Hip Hop Abs, 3 weeks of Insanity (I had to give the DVD's back to the person who let me borrow them). I loved Hip Hop Abs but I was ready for something a bit more intense and my neighbor got T25 and wanted me to be her workout buddy so I started doing it with her. I am starting week 5 tomorrow. So far the inch loss is great (have not seen too much of a difference on the scale). I am determined to do all 10 weeks of the program, more determined than ever actually. Anyone else working the program?
  • T25 is on my list to try, but not yet. How would you compare it to Insanity? Just curious. I've done Insanity and P90X. I did just purchase Hip Hop Abs because it's pretty inexpensive right now but haven't tried it yet.
  • I think T25 is easier than Insanity because the moves are more feasible for my body. Push-ups are hard on my back and I physically can only do so many before I just can't anymore. In T25 Tanya (also in Insanity) shows you the modified version throughout the entire program. It is hard work, you will sweat A LOT, but I am seeing more results in the first 3 weeks than I did in Insanity (probably because I can keep up with T25 better). I highly recommend Hip Hop Abs too, it is so much fun and you can feel the burn in your abs within the first week.
  • I just started T25 yesterday! I actually just posted a thread on this hoping to hear from people doing it and if they are seeing results. I really like it because I'm not really in good enough shape to keep up with Insanity, so this is awesome. He keeps you motivated the entire time. I can't wait for my next workout tomorrow!