Insanity Workout- Come Join Me!

• I'm starting the Insanity workout today and I would love it if some others wanted to join me!

I'm going to take my measurements today too as apparently on Insanity, it's inch loss more than pound loss. Although I did read that someone who was the same weight as me(206lbs) lost 19lbs in 30 days. That would be nice!

I'm pretty nervous given my size and doing a hardcore workout everyday for 30 days but I figure it's only 30 days so I'm going to suck it up!
  • My results from today. Holy cow the sweat was dripping off me! Looking forward to seeing how I improve in the next 14 days...it's not that long when I think about it!

Switch Kicks (Tanya: 110 Chris: 100)
    Day 1: 57
    Day 15:

Power Jacks (Tanya: 65 Chris:?)
    Day 1: 23
    Day 15:

Power Knees (Tanya: 125 Chris: 81)
    Day 1: 35
    Day 15:

Power Jumps (Tanya: 41 Chris: 42)
    Day 1: 15
    Day 15:

Globe Jumps (Tanya: 11 Chris: 11)
    Day 1: 6
    Day 15:

Suicide Jumps (Tanya: 23 Chris: 22)
    Day 1: 8
    Day 15:

Push-Up Jacks (Tanya: 32 Chris: 42)
    Day 1: 5
    Day 15:

Low Plank Oblique (Tanya: 70 Chris: 49)
    Day 1: 20
    Day 15:
  • Well I woke up at 5:30am today and thought I was dying from muscle pain. Really didn't want to workout but made myself get up and do it after sitting in bed on my iPhone looking at people's before and after pictures.

Surprisingly, 5 minutes into the workout and I didn't feel sore anymore.

Cardio day was tough, I had to stop twice during the warmup 10 minutes and several times during the video but I still worked my butt off. Afterwards I took the dogs out for a 30 min walk as I figured it would help soothe my muscles a bit.

Wonder how sore I'm going to be tomorrow??
  • Hey guys! I just did the fit test!

1. 70

2. 34

3. 74

4. 25

5. 6

6. 14

7. 15

8. 43

I've got a ways to go, I'm glad you posted this. I fell off the wagon! But now I've recovered from 2 back/hip/tailbone injuries I hope to come out stronger.
  • Started round 1 today!!