August Leslie Sansone WATP, WAH

You're on Page 1 of 11
Go to
  • 2 mi. walk and kick.
  • 3 mile Ultinate DVD.
  • 2 mile Fast & Firm w/ 2 then 1 # weights.
  • 4 miles boosted walking...not sure what the real name is
  • Wooohoooo August!!!! I hope this is an awesome month for all of you

No workout yesterday,
    today: miles 1, 4, & 5 from the Five Mile Fat Burning Walk
  • 3 mile Ultimate. Feels so good to exercise in the morning. Last day of summer for me. It is stressful in the pre planning week but the next week when the kids are back it's all great.

Have a great day!
  • 2mi. walk and kick. This one seems so go by really fast.
  • 2mi. heart healthy walk.
  • I tried my 3 Mega Miles today - had only done it once since I bought it a week ago. I was able to do all of it!

I love towards the end of 3 miles when Leslie says something like "So glad you decided to walk today. Did you ever regret working out? No! You feel so good when you do." So true! I'm going to try to remember that if I am wavering on walking.
  • Quote:
    So glad you decided to walk today. Did you ever regret working out? No! You feel so good when you do."
    I feel so good when walking that I wish I could do more but I have to get other things done.
  • 2mi. walk and kick.
  • Hey you guys. Well, I am out of commission for an unknown time. I broke a bone in my foot yesterday. Until I see my ortho doc, I am on crutches with a splint and no weight on the affected foot. I am SO bummed!! I am really going to have to be diligent with food so I don't gain weight.

I guess it may be a good time to get some dumbells or kettle bell and work on my upper body.
  • Quote:
    I guess it may be a good time to get some dumbells or kettle bell and work on my upper body.
    How did you brake your foot? What an awful thing to have. Let us know what you are doing with the weights.
  • 2mi walk it off and tone it up.
  • Quote: How did you brake your foot? What an awful thing to have. Let us know what you are doing with the weights.
    Well, it was NOT job related, but I was at work. Walking up the stairs to get a glass of water, I tripped on the top step. Jammed my big toe into the step and fractured a bone just below the big toe where the big toe ends and the foot begins. It has been very painful.

I need to get some weights before I do the upper body exercises. All I have are one and two pound hand weights. I'll check in and stay in touch until I can get back to the walking.