August Leslie Sansone WATP, WAH

You're on Page 7 of 11
Go to
  • 2mi walk and kick.
  • Mile one and five of walk it off and tone it up.
  • 3 Mega Miles.
    Friday! One week of school down. My students are great this year!
  • 2mi walk and kick. This is a kick boxing dvd and when it comes to the "feed bag", I can't do it without hitting my fists together. I feel so uncoordinated.
  • Quote: 2mi walk and kick. This is a kick boxing dvd and when it comes to the "feed bag", I can't do it without hitting my fists together. I feel so uncoordinated.
    Haha. I'm with you! In one of the Leslie DVDs there is about 8 punches where you shift your weight. I cannot do it when I have to punch with my right arm. It is something about the shifting I cannot do with arms. Actually I have trouble with shifting with no arms. I don't know why that is hard for me!
  • 2mi walk and kick.
  • hey gang, I did 2 miles today. I used the Belly Blasting Walk. I think that's the one with shifts and punches that CalCounter is talking about
  • 3 miles of the 5 mile WATP.
  • Hey all! I forgot to check in yesterday, so mark me down for a 1 Mile Get Up and Get Started with 2# weights. Only got in two days this week for varioius reasons, but my foot is feeling pretty good and I think I can do more next week.
  • Did 3 mile walk and sculpt your upper body.
    I don't own 1 pound weights but I found some two pound weights from 20 years ago, the last time I exercised. They were too much for me to do the whole thing but I may pick up some of the one pound hand weights so I can mix it up.
  • 3 mega miles.
  • hey gang I did 2 miles this morning. I used the Walk and Jog dvd

Hey Annie it's good to see your post. take care and be careful!

later gaters