August Leslie Sansone WATP, WAH

You're on Page 11 of 11
Go to
  • Quote: Collage video has a clip of Leslie's new workout to radio hits. I was disappointed.
    Seems like the songs they have are always covers by no-name artists so they don't have to pay royalties. I'll check it out.

I didn't exercise today. My foot has been bothering me since night before last and I don't want to inflame it any more. Weird. I go back to the doc Tues. morning, but may try to get a walk in in the morning.

Thanks for sharing that story about the woman with MS, Carol. Makes a sore foot seem insignificant.
  • hey gang i've been exercising but forgetting to post - sorry!

I did 2 miles on friday, cleaned house all day on saturday, 2 miles on sunday and monday, came down with a big ole cold so i skipped tuesday and wednesday, but did 2 miles this morning. I used the Walk It Off in 30 Days!

I have a new one coming from amazon on tuesday called 5 Mega Miles and also preordered the Radio Hits once that comes out in October. I love all the new stuff - it's energetic and fun!

Annie - I hope your foot gets better each day!

later gaters
  • Hi Cathy!! I like the newer walks, too. But I do get frustrated with all the boosted walking/jogging that I'm not supposed to do. I know she says just to stick to walking if you can't do high-impact, but darn it, I'm convinced that the high impact stuff burns MANY more calories than just the walking.
  • Quote:
    But I do get frustrated with all the boosted walking/jogging that I'm not supposed to do
    Me too.
  • There's another new one coming out in Dec. Walk to the hits party songs.
  • Hey everyone!! Got an unexpected day off today as my scanner at work broke at the end of my shift yesterday. Hopefully will be repaired and ready to go Tues. morning, so I get a 4-day-weekend!! Was SO tempted to sleep in, but got up at 7 and did the 2 Mile High Calorie Burn w/ 2# weights. Foot feels good today. I have some house cleaning to do, too, then I can get started on my weekend....oh, AFTER my 1:00 appt. with the dentist. With all the dental work I am now having TMJ issues, SHEESH!! THEN I can start the weekend!!

Have a wonderful day and Labor Day weekend everyone!
  • 2 mi walk and kick.
  • Quote: Was SO tempted to sleep in, but got up at 7 and did the 2 Mile High Calorie Burn w/ 2# weights. !
    Wow! 2 miles with 2# weights! I just bought some hand weights but I can only seem to do the 1# so far. Are you doing it with a DVD where she is also using the weights or you just add them yourself?

I did 3 mile fat burn and sculpt upper arms - or something like that. I just did 1# the whole time. Tried more but it felt like I could hurt myself.
  • 2 mi walk and kick. I could hardly get through it. Been canning corn for 2 days 120qt. 17 for dinner last night. Double birthday today for 2 grandkids. All are staying through Monday. I'm tired.
  • What ya been canning Carol?? Sounds yummy!! Editing to add, saw that it was corn....DANG, that's a bunch of corn!! Do you farm?

CalCounter, don't rush it, you'll work up to 2# soon enough. I don't use the weights unless they are included in the workout. I worry about hurting myself, too. I've had neck and shoulder surgeries, so am very careful.
  • Yes, my husband is a veterinarian and a farmer.