August 2013 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

You're on Page 5 of 8
Go to
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Les Mills Combat 60 Live w/weighted gloves

Teacher Good job surviving! Enjoy your weekend! Here's my little one:

EDITED TO REMOVE PICTURE LINKS
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend to all!

Last night I added on: Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Enjoy your day!
  • Diana- Cody is soooo cute!!!! Ah, you're making me miss the puppy days with those pictures.

today- swimming at my parent's house
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Chris Freytag Cardio Kickboxing w/#1 weighted gloves

Quote: Diana- Cody is soooo cute!!!! Ah, you're making me miss the puppy days with those pictures.
    Teacher Don't be fooled by that cute, innocent face. Don't forget about the evil Tasmanian devil dog lurking.
  • Hi everyone!

Sticking to TF fairly rigidly, half way through week 11 ... did HIIT 25 and Tone 30. Going to have to go easy on the bands (using medium resistance) think I may have overworked my left shoulder... getting a little bit of tightness/aches.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Journey to your Sweet Spot (Peace Meditation) from Davidji

Precious Good job keeping up with TF!

Enjoy your day!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Michelle Dozois Peak 10 Cardio Interval Burn

Enjoy your evening and rest well.
  • Precious- hi, hope the shoulder feels better

Diana- he's too cute to ever get in trouble

Last night I added on: Unwinding Muscle Tension from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Enjoy your day!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: The Firm Hard Core Fusion w/#5''s

Teacher Are you subbing this week?

Enjoy your evening.
  • Hi all!!!

Diana- I sub today and nothing planned for the rest of the week. So tomorrow it's off to the y

today- swimming at my parent's house... I raced over there after work. I figure maybe a month or so left of swimming weather

Last night I added on: Deep Rest from Yoga for Stress Relief

Enjoy your day!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Dana Pieper's Kickbox Challenge w/#1 & #2 hand weights

Teacher I think Cody is having "growing pains" right now. He is constantly whining and being very, very bad. DH is finding him very challenging right now. The funny thing is that he chose Cody because he was more energetic than the other puppy. That decision may have bitten him in the proverbial butt, literally! I think poor DH actually got castrated last night. I haven't asked or looked. DH was sitting in his recliner in his drawers last night. Cody came running up, grabbed a big mouth full and took off running. All I heard was ouch, you son of a bleep! It was ugly, very ugly. Hopefully tonight will be a better night. Pray for us. We need all the help we can get.
  • Diana- Ouch!!!! Oh, my goodness. He does sound like a hand full. I'm sure he'll start to settle down soon. Your poor DH!

I wonder when Laura gets back. I didn't make it to the y.

• Hi all

today- ymca water tabata 1 hour