Old 08-08-2013, 03:15 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 222/150/140

Height: 5' 7"

Hey ladies,

Diana - so sorry to hear of you sick friend. Cancer is so devaatating . How are you holding up with everything?
What a great idea to bring different food with ypu to a pizza and buffet place . Hou're quite an inspiration!!!! : D

Teacher - your poor baby! My guy who is prone to kidney/bladder infections alsways gets 2 back to back. It's pretty strange but it always happens. So sorry that you both have to go through the stress of a sick baby .
Good job for getting back on track with eating. When I start with 1 meal it tends to go through 3 days........we're all in this together

So sorry I've been MIA!! Ended up wallpapering the livingroom because there was more ugly dark paneling under the old wallpaper and I didn't want to have to hire someone to come and replaster the walls. I'm pretty happy with how everything has turned out!
Sunday - 3 mile walk
Monday - combat 30
Tues - combat 60
Wed - Martha's Vineyard for the day so no workout
Today - combat 30 and upper 20

Last edited by TurboLaura; 08-08-2013 at 03:16 PM.
TurboLaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:47 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1''

Laura- thanks... wow, you're so handy doing the home improvements.

Diana- thanks, his name is Bruiser. The vet called to check on him but his results won't be in until mid-late next week. He's just kind of depressed looking but then again it's really cloudy and rainy here so it could just be the weather. How's Cody?

today- elip 30 min

Last edited by teacher1; 08-08-2013 at 05:48 PM.
teacher1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:28 PM   #33  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt Plus Leg Work Premix w/#5's
Cardio Kickboxing from #10 Slimdown Xtreme w/#1's

Laura Our friend's brother came into town to visit him and he has cheered up a lot. Things are so much better when you have a positive attitude.

Teacher Sending healing thoughts for Bruiser. {{hugs}} Cody is a terrorist in a puppy disguise. He's doing well but he is all puppy. When we are at work he is as calm as can be. As soon as we get home, he is an evil tasmanian devil dog.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:45 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 132/116.6/114

Height: 5'2"

Wink Sorry I've been away for a while.... although I have a NSV to report!!!

Hey you guys! I dropped off the radar for a while, but that doesn't mean I haven't been thinking of you all, and hope things are okay.

Teacher: I really hope your dog can recover quickly. I know it's just awful knowing your beloved pet is sick and feeling powerless to help. Sending good vibes your way (and to pooch!)

Diana: Its understandable your eating has gone off track for a bit, especially with you worrying about your sick friend.

Laura: Glad to hear you've been able to achieve a good result with your living room! I am only at the planning stages of doing some DIY myself, looking at refreshing the back end (living area) of the house and a bit unsure where to start (because it seems like EVERYTHING needs doing). No doubt I"ll get around to it (one day!!).

I've been super busy in the last few months and working my way through a few family/home dramas but am keepin' it real by sticking (fairly rigidly) to my TurboFire workouts... and they have been a sanity sanctuary for me!

NSV:
Noticed I could see my hipbones a couple days ago... (without poking them that is ) soooo excited about that... and new definition in my arms and shoulders... and my abs are getting a few more cuts... and even though I"m absolutely CERTAIN I'm heavier (haven't weighed in just yet) I actually DON'T mind... cray-cray or what!?!?!? Naah... it's cuz I've got me some muscle... yaaaaayz!!!

For some reason I keep hearing Chalene's voice in my head, "If you want a soft body, do a soft workout... if you want a hard body... you gotta do a HARD workout!!"
Precious Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 06:59 AM   #35  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

Last night I added on:
7 Minute Premix from Strong Knees
Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Precious Little Congrats on your NSV!

Have a great day!
Old 08-09-2013, 03:05 PM   #36  

Diana- ah, the life of a puppy... never dull

Precious Little- hi, glad your enjoying the TF workouts... NSV are great!

Laura- hi

today- elip 30 min

Anyone have fun weekend plans?
Old 08-09-2013, 04:40 PM   #37  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Leslie Sansone 4 Mile Power Walk

Teacher Nothing fun or different for the weekend for me. How about you?

Laura
Old 08-09-2013, 11:17 PM   #38  

Hey ladies!

Teacher - thinking of you and Bruiser. It's so hard when a baby is sick
Nothing too exciting for the weekend - just packing and getting ready for our trip to Maui! Bought a few new things today as I love having new clothing for a vacation - got a new dress, 2 new tops and another pair of shorts.

Diana - Oh the joys of a puppy! As I mentioned earlier, my Sheldon was a maniac puppy...gorgeous and as sweet and loving as can be but a maniac Cody must be a love!

Precious Little - Welcome back! Thanks for your kind words - our kitchen and living rooms look great now Nice workouts and love those hip bones! Awesome quote by Chalene - she's the best.

Today: Combat 30. LOVE LOVE LOVE this workout.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:43 AM   #39  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Last night I added on: Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Laura Yay for the new vacation clothes! What day are you leaving? I hope you have a wonderful time. Where are you staying? I would love to go to one of those all inclusive couples resorts one day. Hmm, maybe without all the other nekkid women. Those commercials on TV make it look so wonderful, glamorous and relaxing.

Enjoy your day!

Last edited by Diana3271; 08-10-2013 at 07:43 AM.
Old 08-10-2013, 12:46 PM   #40  

Diana- I agree with you... an all inclusive tropical vacation sounds wonderful. It's on my bucket list.

Laura- oh so exciting. I can't wait to hear all about the trip When your dog gets kidney infections how do you know? Is it always a trip to the vet for a urine & blood test?

I gained 4 pounds this week. I know, super bad, but I know next week the number will go down. I have some wonderful news. Bruiser's vet called and he's negative for lepto So now we're just waiting for the results on the tumor.

today- swimming at my parent's house
Old 08-10-2013, 11:00 PM   #41  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Cindy Whitmarsh's Total Body Sculpt w/5's

This workout has 5 different 10 minute sections. One of them is cardio, too.

Teacher Good news about Bruiser's test results. I'm hoping for the best for the other one, too. I am hoping it's a benign fatty tumor.

Laura
Old 08-11-2013, 08:58 AM   #42  

Hey!!

Saturday workout : Combat 45 Power Kata

Teacher - We know Wally has an infection because he has accidents. Otherwise, he will never, ever have one. The last time it was so close to his prior infection, I got a sample in a tuperware and took it to the vet to be tested. She saw an infection and just gave me antibiotics. We've never done a blood test for it but perhaps Bruiser has something different. Wally's infections have been in his bladder and urinary tract, not kidneys. The last 2 times she gave him 14 days 2x a day of strong meds and we have been good for months

Diana - So excited to get to Maui and I always need some type of new clothing for a vacation

Today: Rest and packing day!!
Old 08-11-2013, 12:44 PM   #43  

Laura- you're going to have so much fun Enjoy the beautiful island!

Diana- hi

We celebrated my mom's bday and my sister going off to college last night. My sister leaves on Tues and my mom's bday is Wed but they'll be in Kansas City. It's going to be a super busy week for me with my parents gone and taking care of my brother. Plus, school starts Wed. where I sub and I'm signed up to sub at the end of the week. I'm ready to fast forward this week

today- swimming at my parent's house
Old 08-11-2013, 02:42 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 274/235/180

Height: 5'1"

Just finished Turbo Jam Cardio Party #2 -- the first time I've gotten through the whole workout in YEARS. I am sweaty and pleasantly exhausted, but very proud of this since it's the DVD that always works me the hardest.
ncweightloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 06:49 PM   #45  

ncweightloss- welcome!!! I love Turbo Jam!!!
We do all sorts of workouts here