July 2013 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

You're on Page 4 of 9
Go to
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: All 5 Miles from Leslie Sansone's Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan

Teacher Tabata training is tough. I have never hear of it being incorporated with water aerobics. Sounds awesome!

Laura Are you still at school working?
  • Hi ladies!!!

Diana- hi

Laura- we went to Disney at the end of May but no other travel plans I'm hoping that DH job slows down maybe we can plan a long weekend away in the Fall.

today- ymca river run/walk 45 min
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: All 5 Miles from Leslie Sansone's Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan

Laura

Teacher I hope your DH is able to take a break so you can get away. Being busy at work is good, but sometimes it gets in the way of life.
  • Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

Last night I added on: Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Have a great day!
  • Hi Everyone! I hope you have a great weekend!

Check-In:
    7 Minute Premix from Strong Knees (did this one before I got ready for work )
    KCM's 30 MTF TLC (both workouts premix) w/weighted gloves
    Tamilee Webb Total Stretch for Beginners (standing)
  • Diana- great workout!!!

Laura- hi

today- ymca aqua zumba 45 min- the hip did great but it was a very gentle class. The teacher was nice but not very intense so I won't be going back to that class. I'm going to try another aqua zumba class tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be more of a workout.
  • Hey ladies!!

Fire 45 ez for me. Felt exhausted and too hungry and cor the first time took my weighted gloves off for a few minutes, felt guilty and ghrew them back on

Nice workouts, ladies. Teacher, sorry that you're class wasn't intense enough.

Diana- nope, out of school but the 4 of us got together to catch up and workout

Happy friday
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Last night I added on: Deep Rest from Yoga for Stress Relief

Have a great day!
  • Hi ladies! Have a great weekend.

Laura- way to push through

Diana- when's the puppy come home?

Well, the hip started hurting last night from even the gentle aqua zumba So resting today. But I did drop 4 pounds this week

today- rest
  • Teacher - WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 pounds!!

Hiit 25, sculpt 30 and abs 10 today...Great workout day

Diana -
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    Gentle Wake Up From AM PM Yoga for Beginners
    Mimi Solaire's Deep Stretch Neck and Shoulders
    TF Fire 60 w/weighted gloves

Teacher We are getting "Cody" the last weekend of the month. Congrats on the 4 pounds!

Laura Great combo today!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last Night I added on: Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Today I will take a rest day. We will be driving down to Myrtle Beach to go to a fondue restaurant. This is one of the things on my bucket list that I want to do in my lifetime. I decided to do this for my birthday this year. My birthday isn't until this week, but we can't drive that far during the work week.

I haven't completely lost all the water weight from my crazy reaction last week. I am still up but it's less than a pound. TTOM is getting ready to start that's partly the reason I haven't lost any more. I will be faced with that and I'm sure I will have a sodium gain from the food today.

Enjoy your day!
  • Diana- enjoy your trip. Is the restaurant called the Melting Pot? The Melting Pot is in Kansas City around here and I'd love to try it someday.

Laura- how's the weekend going?

Today- rest... the hip is much better but I'm resting one more day to be safe and plus it's raining and yucky here today.
  • Hey ladies!

Diana a how was your ride and dinner? Happy early birthday!!!

Teacher - glad that your hip is feeling better.

Took sunday off for my rest day. Fire 60 and lower 20 today. Saddened to weight 169 today, was hoping for 165. Not sure how much i can lose becore Maui but will do my best to workout very hard and eat on plan 100%. Feeling nervous......
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: JM Banish Fat Boost Metabolism

Laura I forgot, when do you leave for Maui? Keep working your plan and don't stress about it. The stress seems to make it all worse. It's a vicious cycle.

Teacher Yes, we went to the Melting Pot!

I knew I wanted to go to the Melting Pot for my birthday, so I signed up for their emails and birthday club. I got an email stating that if you come in during your birthday they will give you 6 handmade chocolate covered strawberries. You have to call and make reservations in advance since they make them as needed. I called in our reservation and told them it was my birthday. I was concerned about them singing, etc. He said no they don't do that. I was relieved. When we got there, they had a birthday card on the table. Of course they do that for everyone but it was very nice. The waiter was spot on with everything. This Melting Pot has received a lot of awards, etc. and is rated as one of the best restaurants in SC. Initially I was concerned about the cheese, since DH doesn't like Swiss. The waiter said the Swiss has a very distinctive Swiss flavor, so I knew that wasn't the best one for us. I had heard good reviews about the spinach artichoke and the waiter recommended this one but my DH doesn't like artichokes, LOL. We chose the cheddar and it was the best choice for us. They brought out fresh, raw veggies, 3 different types of cubed bread, and granny smith apples. We chose the combo meal that had filet, chicken breast, shrimp, mushroom/pasta pouches, and lobster. We chose the Coq Au Vin to cook in, which is red wine and herbs. If I had it to do over, I would probably get the Mojo. The Coq Au Vin had a great flavor but it imparts the red color to the food. Also, if I had it to do over, I would not order chicken. I am funny about chicken and DH almost touched it one time. It made me nervous. Everything was cooked long enough, but the chicken had the pink color from the wine. Again, everything had excellent flavor and it was done, but there was just an uneasiness about it. The lobster was the best that we have ever had. The veggies were potatoes, broccoli and portabella mushrooms. We chose the snickers chocolate for dessert. It was crunchy peanut butter, milk chocolate, and caramel. They brought us rice crispy treats, strawberries, bananas, cheesecake, pound cake, brownies, oreo covered marshmallows, coconut covered marshmallows. It was freakin' awesome! As we were getting ready to leave they brought out the box of chocolate covered strawberries. They are in 2's, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate. The food and service were both excellent and I would do it again. I just made note about the things that I would do differently in case you decide to go and you would have a heads up before hand.