The Ultimate Yogi with Travis Eliot

• Has anyone here tried this program? apparently it's a yoga program on DVD that's 108 days long... where you do some sort of yoga routine everyday for that time... so I guess it's supposed to be like a yoga equivalent of a P90X type program or something like that...

Anyway it looked pretty interesting and since I like yoga I thought I'd give it a try... Just curious if anyone here has tried it or any of his other stuff...
  • Do you belong to the forum videofitness.com? There are tons of threads about the system there.

If you want to try out his practices without spending a lot of money, you could buy his Foundations, Short and Sweet or Crosstrain dvds just to see if you like him first.

Sherry
  • Quote: Do you belong to the forum videofitness.com? There are tons of threads about the system there.

If you want to try out his practices without spending a lot of money, you could buy his Foundations, Short and Sweet or Crosstrain dvds just to see if you like him first.

Sherry
    Thanks for the info... I'll definitely check that out... I just went ahead an ordered the DVD's because I figured even for a hundred bucks that's still only like a few actual yoga classes here... so I'd still be ahead of the game even if I only use it for a week... lol... but hopefully, I'll like it... and stick with it... I'm planning on doing it outside on my terrace, so I think that will help as well... I don't know what it is, but there is just something about doing yoga outside that makes it so much better for me....

I'm actually really looking forward to it now...