RIPPED IN 30 - November

• I'm Starting Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30 today. I finished 30 Day shred a few days ago, and I absolutely love her! I've never tried this one, but I know I can do it.

Anyone want to join me? 4 workouts 1 week a piece. 20 minutes of working your butt off!

Let's do this!
  • Maybe I'm doing this one all alone. Oh well - I'm still going to stay accountable and write in here.

W1 D2 Done!
  • This workout is NO JOKE! I thought 30 Day Shred was hard - not even a comparison!

I did measurements today, I lost about 5" off my body with 30 DS... I'm excited to see where I am in a month after this! Woot!

I'm taking today off and starting back at it tomorrow. Jillian suggests 1 day off a week; so today's my day.
  • I haven't logged in here, but I did day 3 and 4. I feel every workout, and it's awesome! 2 more days of week one, and then more craziness!
  • Day 6 of week one. Officially my LAST day on week one! Crazy! Still feel amazing, still loving this!
  • Great job Enygirl. I just started the 30 day shred. First time with exercising. I might try this one next if I survive the shred.
  • hidden - 30 DS is awesome!

I took a break day yesterday from RI30. Today - w2d2! I'm ready for it!
  • Like hiddenstar, I plan to move on to this workout when I finish 30DS at the end of November.

Which do you like better, 30DS or RI30? Some of what I've read online about RI30 has me intimidated!
  • RI30 is no joke, I'm not going to lie. Week 2 is killer. Week 1 had a lot of the same moves from level 2 and 3 of 30DS. It's intimidating, but not impossible. I think doing 30DS first helped me a TON!