Old 11-08-2012, 05:40 PM   #31  
Imperfections = beauty.

teacher - I'm sorry I forgot to respond to you! I just noticed your response. I'm a sucker for all dogs, they're adorable.. so of course I love boxers =D How old are they?

I have 2 dogs (chihuahua/terrier mixes) and 3 ferrets. They are all older now but my ferrets have been having health problems lately so it's been tough emotionally. I love all my little ones, they're my kids!
in_the_end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:14 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 222/150/140

Height: 5' 7"

Hello ladies!! You're all doing so great with workouts!!!!!!

In the end : YAY for Turbo Jam Your babies must be so cute! I wish them the best with their health troubles...that's so stressful

in the end - on a different note - I just saw that we started at the EXACT same weight!! Too funny

Diana and Teacher: Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words. I will have to remind myself for life that I'm not the fat 10 year old (or 30 year old!) that I once was. I'm a work in progress and I TRULY appreciate you all listening and letting me post feelings. My husband is great but he doesn't really get it...you know? I'm going to go to the training for me and do my best. Others there will be better and fitter but that's the case everywhere! I will hold my own! I've been teaching kickboxing to kids in an after school program for 4 weeks and I just love it. Hoping this becomes a side career for me! Perfect for summers and after school hours

Diana: that must have been one HECK of a workout!v

Finally up to a real workout today and I crushed it! Fire 45EZ. LOVE IT!
Have a wonderful night everyone!!!

Last edited by TurboLaura; 11-08-2012 at 08:16 PM.
TurboLaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:40 PM   #33  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
Leslie Sansone 1 Mile Jog
Jenny Ford Hi-Lo Cardio

Teacher You have really upped the cardio this month. Have you noticed any changes, yet? My body reacts better to cardio than it does to weights. It does take time, though.

In the end You have a nice little family of pets. I understand about them getting older and having health issues. Our Lab (our baby) passed away last year. It was awful. Good job on the workouts.

Laura Glad to hear you are better. Tomorrow is the next step up in the Les Mills Pump workouts. We'll see how it goes. My DH is supportive, but doesn't understand my feelings about this stuff either. If I have a gain, it bothers me. He still sees me as being "thin" and it's no big deal.

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-08-2012 at 09:40 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:38 AM   #34  
Imperfections = beauty.

Laura - I didn't even notice that! How interesting. So glad to hear you crushed your workout! Isn't it a great feeling when you have those days where you're just on top of it?

We have a tendency to compare ourselves to others- it's human nature but you can also learn to listen to that voice in your head when it starts to do that and shut it down. Who cares what someone else is doing as long as you're giving it your best =)

Diana - What a terrible loss. I'm sorry your baby passed last year. It's so hard to lose a member of our little families.

1 mile jog? I hate jogging but I have this sick desire to want to love it, lol. You did lots of Cardio today, you must be tired!
Old 11-09-2012, 06:05 AM   #35  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning TGIF!

Anyone have fun plans for the weekend?

I am pretty much doing the same as always, getting caught up with things. That's OK, though. I might head out to find me some shoes to wear with my new dress. Wish me luck there since I hate shopping. I might end up with the personal shopper again.

in_the_end I love cardio and don't seem to tire as easily with it. Weights on the other hand are my nemesis.

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-09-2012 at 06:09 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:52 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1''

In the end- My dogs are both 4 years old and they're both spoiled.

Diana- I have been trying to do more in my workouts but I still really struggle with my food choices. I track and then get off of it. I know what I need to eat but lack willpower. I love Nov and Dec but as far as food they're the hardest months for me. So no real changes I go up and down.
As far as weekend plans- my parents are out of town so I have my brother and sister. So busy running them around.

Laura- teaching kickboxing sounds so fun.

today- rest
teacher1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:12 PM   #37  

Hello ladies!! Rest day for me. Still feeling pretty tired from being sick but will workout Sat and sun for sure! Anniversary dinner tomorrow night, which will be lovely but too high in calories!

Nice workouts all!!

Teacher - your dogs sound so cute! Mine truly are my babies

Diana - did you get some new shoes?! You must be getting excited for your vacation

in the end - thanks for your caring advice. I really have to stop comparing myself to others and thinking I'm less! Something I REALLY STRUGGLE WITH BUT IT WILL GET BETTER!

Last edited by TurboLaura; 11-09-2012 at 10:12 PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:46 PM   #38  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone! TGIF! I hope you have a great weekend!

Check-In:
Les Mills Pump and Burn w/15's
Les Mills Sports Attack

I was barely able to get out all the reps with the 15's. I did it, although it was a struggle. I still absolutely love Sports Attack. I've think I've noticed some changes in my body recently. I just don't know where it's coming from though. Last week when I tried on my new dress for my DH he mentioned that my butt looked good. Today I went shopping and bought my new hose and found a pair of shoes. I had also bought a pair of shoes on Thursday. I wanted to try everything on and decide which pair of shoes that I liked the best. We decided that we liked the shoes I got today for the dress. I wanted to make sure they looked the best with my dress pants too. I walked by our entertainment center and saw my reflection in the glass. My butt looked more pronounced than I remember. Hmm, I was thinking that maybe it was the hose that I had on gave some extra shaping. I took them off, but(t) it was still there. It seems perkier, rounder, and firmer. Way TMI, I know. I'm not sure what's going on. I don't think it has to do with Les Mills since I just started this program. I have been doing Sports Attack for about a month. I don't think that would do it by itself. Before that I did the #10 SDX rotation. I will keep an eye on it and report back if it falls flat of my expectations. Now, mind you, that thing does not need to keep growing. I will definitely need to keep an eye on it. I guess I need to make sure DH keeps an eye on it too, and for him to report any changes he notices.

Teacher I hear you about the holidays. It is so hard. We always have piles of sweets in the house, but its stuff that I don't eat. DH is a big sweets eater. I actually like the stuff that I buy for him, but I have convinced myself that those things are not good. There are so many things that I cannot have in the house, though. I cannot be trusted.

Laura Happy Anniversary! Our anniversary is the 19th. Yep, I got the new shoes. I still need 1-2 more tops. But that's it. Now I am working on DH's wardrobe. DH is a larger man. It's so hard fitting him and everything is very expensive. Any dress clothes will be used very limited after this cruise, so I am pulling all the strings to get his clothes as inexpensive as possible. We did some shopping the other night. I realized that I would NOT have booked this cruise if I had not lost weight. When I was between 300-400 pounds, I could not find anything nice to wear. Then it made me fell bad about my DH. For the most part we never really let our weight stand in our way for anything that we wanted to do. But I realized that I would not be going on the cruise if I had not lost the weight.

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-09-2012 at 11:52 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 01:05 AM   #39  
Imperfections = beauty.

Diana - How exciting that you're going on a vacation! And right on with the booty, girl! I'm Mexican, and we're all about curves, lol. It's like a crime to not hips, butt, and thick legs in my culture. I'm bottom heavy naturally so if you figure out what workout it was, let me know!!

Where are you going on vacation? I'm glad you found a pair of shoes that you liked.

Teacher - Dogs are our kids. They deserve to be spoiled Have you tried a calorie counting website like MyFitnessPal? Tracking my food really kicked me into gear cause it made me realize how big my portions were and what my calories looked like on a daily basis.

Laura - Happy anniversary! It's good you're listening to your body and not pushing it. You'll recover in time.

20 min TJ today.

Last edited by in_the_end; 11-10-2012 at 01:06 AM.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:12 AM   #40  

Hello ladies!

Diana - aka booty girl, that's so great! Congrats on feeling good about your shape and seeing results! Nope, not TMI, it's ok! WAHOo for you!
Good for on getting the new clothes and shoes too! I know what you mean about not booking the cruise if you hadn't lost all that weight. Honestly at 200+ I didn't do a lot of things either! I'm so happy your going and I'm sure you'll find some great outfits for your hubby, too. Happy almost anniversary!

In the end - Squats and lots of TJ and TF shaped my booty and legs! I know you asked Diana but I thought I would chime in, too!! I'm also bottom heavy (Italian momma!!) and my rear was over 50 inches when I started and now is 38! Now I'm trying to do what Diana accomplished...tone, tighten and lift! I'm happy being at 38 inches and my honey sure is too I have to say that I'm fighting with going down to an A cup though...ultra padded B's seem to still be ok!

Fire 45 EZ for me today after 45 minutes of yard work.

Take care and enjoy your weekend ladies!

Last edited by TurboLaura; 11-10-2012 at 11:14 AM.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:40 PM   #41  

Diana- very impressed with your bottom update!!! Made me smile congrats!

Laura- Happy Anniversary!!!!

In the end- I use Daily Burn just not consistently... but I need to get consistent with it!

today- TF Fire 45ez
Old 11-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #42  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Check-In: KCM's 30 MTF Cardio Blast - Premix that contains both workouts

In the end We are going on a cruise to the Bahama's. It will be a first cruise for me. We are leaving from our hometown, so we don't even have to drive anywhere. Well, we have to drive about 15 miles. Keep up the great work!

Laura We ordered a couple sports coats from the Men's Warehouse online for my DH. They will be delivered to the store. They were both on clearance. The two of them were under $100. I'm not sure if we will keep both. I looked around for some dress pants for him today, but didn't find any. I want do most of the leg work so he doesn't get frustrated with it. KWIM? It sounds like you are feeling better. You got a heck of a workout in.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:57 AM   #43  
Imperfections = beauty.

Laura - Thanks for the input! I'll stick to what I'm doing for now until I get into better shape and start lifting heavier when doing squats and such to tone and tighten. I have Chalene Extreme that I plan on combining with Turbo Fire at some point. I'm cool with losing some boobage as long as I keep my booty, lol.

Diana's right, you got a great workout! Yard work alone is an awesome way to get some calorie burn.

Diana - That's exciting! But I'm sure right now you're not enjoying all the prep work since you don't like shopping like I do. It'll definitely pay off soon though =)

Great Saturday workouts everyone!!

Today was Cardio Party. I'm going to be going on a roadtrip back home to California for about 10 days so my workout schedule is going to interesting since I'll probably have to jog instead of do videos. We'll see what happens!
Old 11-11-2012, 09:11 AM   #44  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Do you remember the contest I won last month? Tomorrow is the second (final) part of contest that I mentioned previously. We have to be at the location by 7:30 PM to check in. They have not released details about the contest, though. I will update about it tomorrow night when I get back home.

In the end I am feeling a little better about the trip, since I got most of my shopping done. I started this thing during the Summer. Can you believe it has taken me that long to find what I want? I am so glad I didn't wait until the last minute. I would be in total freak out mode by now. When you do leave for your trip?

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-11-2012 at 09:12 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:26 PM   #45  

In the end- Have a great trip! I was in Cali this summer and love it there

Diana- good luck with the 2nd part of the contest!!!

Laura- I hope you had a fun & restful weekend.

I had my brother and sister this weekend and I'm so glad my parents are back home.

today- TF Fire 30