August Turbo Fire & More Check-In

You're on Page 1 of 7
Go to
  • We do all types of workouts in this check-in. We are not limited to Turbo Fire. Please join in, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Insanity Pure Cardio
  • Hi Everyone

Check-In: Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Tomorrow is suppose to be a rest day. I need to move my rest day to Saturday so I can do my mall walk. Maybe I should do another Insanity workout. We'll see how I feel. I think most of my doms are gone now.
  • Hi Everyone! I hope you have a great weekend!

Check-In: Insanity Maximum Cardio Conditioning
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 5 Mile Mall Walk
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance
  • Hello ladies!! Back from a wonderful week long vacation with my husband. We went to San Fransisco for 2 days and Oahu, Hawaii for 5. It was amazing and Hawaii is the most spectacular place I've ever seen! Last week was week 12 and I was scheduled for a recovery week with 4 cardio workouts. I did them all on vacation but used the gym in the hotels. No turbo Fire and I missed it. MY eating wasn't good and I hate that I slipped into eating junk almost every day. Luckily all of my new clothes fit well. Back to ********** and organic veggies today!

Take care ladies!

Diana, nice work with Insanity! How is it??
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Insanity Pure Cardio

Laura Hi Welcome back! We'll, I getting through Insanity. It hasn't killed me, yet. I still prefer longer, less intense cardio. Your trip sounds wonderful!
  • Hello all!! Tonight is Fire 45 EZ and Abs 10. Feeling a little more like myself today with it being day 2 of healthy eating again! I hate that I ate so much on vacation and made unhealthy choices, but I'm so happy I was able to go right back to my healthy ways as soon as we returned.

Keep up the great work, Diana! Insanity looks SO intense! I'm proud of you for sticking with it!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Laura Good job getting right back to your eating plan. It's hard, but I know you will feel better. I love eating off plan, but it always makes me feel bad.
  • Thanks, Diana! I actually felt ok on vacation because I was eating healthy foods with unhealthy foods, but Sunday we spent SOO long in an airport due to delays and then got a pizza when we got home. I really made myself sick and was VERY upset when I noticed my stomach looked different and clothes were fitting differently. I promised I would never go back!

Fire 45 EZ today - Wow - haven't done TF in a week and I felt it!
  • Laura- sounds like a fun trip. I lived in Hawaii for 5 years and it's so beautiful there.

My California adventure was fun. Taking today off to regroup and rest my feet. Back to working out tomorrow.
  • Hey! Glad I found this thread.

I am doing Chalean Extreme and this week is my last week in Month 1.
  • Hello ladies and WELCOME to EveLHaelf! How is Chalean Extreme? LOVE Chalene so I'm sure it's great

WOW - teacher, you lived in Hawaii?!?!?! It was so amazing we were actually talking about it, but I don't think it would ever happen. So glad that your California trip was great!! Wow is Disney Land, if you went? I've done Disney World many times but never Disney Land.

Check in for today Fire 55EZ.

Take care all and keep up the good work
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    TF Fire 45 EZ
    Insanity Cardio Recovery

I really enjoyed the TF today!

Teacher Welcome back! I'm so glad you have a great time in California.

EveLHaelf Hi and Welcome to the check-in!

Laura Good job with the TF 55.