Dance fitness for beginners?

• Does anyone have any recomendations for dance fitness videos for someone just starting out? I bought Dance off the inches Latin Party Pack at walmart, but I'm having trouble with the moves. I'm not sure if I'm sore because of the workout or if I'm sore because I'm doing it wrong.
  • I just got The Firm's Cardio Dance Club. I love it! It's pretty low impact, easy enough to do, and you just have to remember to keep your tummy tight and butt tucked, that's a HUGE way to make sure you work on those muscles and protect your back from injury.
    I like it because it has 3 separate 20 minute workouts, so you can change it up. It's low impact. And this is a personal preference, but it gets right into the moves instead of that annoying "this is how each move is done" intro. I don't like those because they bore me and then I'm not motivated to work out anymore.
    Did I ramble enough? lol
    Good luck
  • I'm interested also. I was attempting to do Julianne Hough's Cardio Ballroom but I found it too complex for a non-dancer like me. I just received some of Lisa Rinna's dance tapes and will be trying those this week. If they are good, I'll let you know.