Starting 30 Day Shred. Anyone else?

• I am starting tomorrow with the shred after seeing an old friend who was completely transformed by it. She eats great and it has paid off. Anyone else using this and want to "partner up"?
  • I'll gladly partner up with you! I just tried level 1 for the first time last night. Boy was I sweating! I am very out of shape. Some days it might be difficult to find the time (or the motivation when the guy downstairs is home ) but am willing to give it a shot.
  • I started yesterday as well. I was able to complete the entire workout but it was difficult. I don't think I'll be moving on to level 2 anytime soon....with time I guess.
  • I started it almost a week ago (25th of May), I just finished day 6/30. I'm doing great, but the inner part of my lower left calf has started to KILL me. Like that pain when I feel like I need to crack a bone. I don't know what to do, should I be stretching more past her warm ups?
  • Hmm..well stretching a bit more wouldn't hurt. Personally I always do because I don't really feel like it's enough, especially in the legs. Maybe give yourself a rest day, and see how it feels after that. You wouldn't want to further injure yourself.
  • I started doing it but fell of the bandwagon because a) I went back to college and b) I got tired of cursing Jillian out haha. I need to start doing it again.
  • @ Vanity9 haha..yeah I often have those same moments with Jillian.

It'll be 6/30 for me today. How is everyone else doing?
  • Today is day 5 of 30 Day Shred for me. I'm still on level 1, but I've had to modify some of it. I'm not using weights (more because I can't find them!), I'm trying to do push ups(but I can't, lol), and I do modified versions of jump rope, jumping jacks, and butt kicks. Sad part is, I'm still soaked in sweat and dying at the end. Hah.
  • I love the 30 day shred..that is what I very first started with. When I first started that workout my waist was a 43 and now my waist is a 38. Not where I want to be but, it is better than 43 lol my goal is a size 10 pants lol

when i first did the 30 day shred, on the first day i feel asleep on the floor right where i got done stretching at the end lol and when i woke up i thought i was paralyzed because i could not move my legs haha

If you have never tried no more trouble zones.. you should try it..it is longer but, it is a really good work out.
  • I started this yesterday!! Let's just say I was shocked! Within 6 or 7 minutes, I was sweating! I can walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes and not sweat (guess that should be telling me something, huh?) So glad I can do this along with ya'll!
  • @t0rn I'm still on level 1 as well. Definitely do not see level 2 in my near future. There are some days when I have to do modified versions but sometimes I don't.

@Katy929 Wow, that's great! Hoping to get same results. Your story is hilarious! Although, must have been scary for a moment..lol. I'll have to check that dvd out.

@RollTideRollGood job on starting! Yes, it's crazy how much you sweat. It feels really good to know I'm getting a good workout.