May Turbo Fire & More Check-In

You're on Page 6 of 9
Go to
  • today- TF Fire 45ez
  • well seriously. i was going good with the workouts but i have a dilemma. I just found out i am 7 weeks pregnant. so off to the doctor next week, and till then just walking for my cardio.
  • happy im pg, just not happy i have to hold off on turbofire.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: TF Fire 60

skinnynursev Congrats on your pregnancy!
  • skinnynursev- yeah congrats!!!!
  • Congrats skinnynursev!!
  • today- swimming
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    #10 SD Xtreme Upper Body w/12's
    TF Fire 30 w/weighted gloves
  • did insanity pure cardio today
  • Quote: did insanity pure cardio today
    Do you go to the floor much in this particular workout? Meaning burpees, mountain climbers, etc.
  • today- rest
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: TF Fire 60
  • Quote: Do you go to the floor much in this particular workout? Meaning burpees, mountain climbers, etc.
    There's definitely less on the floor stuff in this video than the other. I already forgot exactly what it has in it because all the videos start to blend together since they all have a lot in common, but I want to say there's very little on the floor. I'll try and remember to pay attention more to that the next time I do it

Today I did insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit. It does have a lot of on the floor stuff. I definitely can't do exactly what they do on the floor, I just try to do as many push ups as I can.
  • Switched over to insanity this week and just finished day 3 and HOLY WOW I feel sore like no other.. I'm literally dripping sweat. Wow. His voice works wonders.. he says keep going in the deep voice of his and I automatically do
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Mitch Gaylord's Cardio Mix and Melt w/additional power melts w/#6 weighted ball