May Turbo Fire & More Check-In

You're on Page 5 of 9
Go to
  • today:

Jogging on the cross country trail
    approx 30 mins
  • today- swimming
  • did insanity pure cardio today. toughest one yet i think. just 1 more day and ill have defeated 1 week!
  • Hi Everyone! TIGF!

Check-In:
    #10 SD Xtreme Total Body w/12's
    KCM's 30 MTF TLC Coffey Fit Blend Premix w/weighted gloves
  • Day 4 Turbo Fire done!! yay. The 30 minutes goes much faster and it's much more of a work out when you don't do new to class
  • today- elip 30 min
  • Hi Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Check-In: 5 Mile Mall Walk
  • hey guys

did insanity plyometric cardio circuit tonight. its technically sunday here now but it was my saturday work out. I have sunday off. officially completed 1 week of insanity. its already getting easier
  • Quote: officially completed 1 week of insanity. its already getting easier
    Great job!
  • Quote: Great job!
    thank you
  • Yesterday:
    Went for a run, and danced (a lot) at prom.

Today: Rest. Someone stepped on my ankle and I limp. :/
  • emily- glad you danced it up at prom... hopefully the ankle gets better fast

today- rest
  • Did fire 30 and stretch 40 today. Was supposed to do Core 20 also however I didn't realize I needed a resistance band .. I have one in my old boxes but I'm not sure where exactly, will have to find it or buy another.. kind of a downer!!

Great job on insanity Volschika007!

Diana3271 you're tenacity with maintenance is so inspiring!
  • Hi Everyone Have a great week!

Where does the weekends go?

Check-In: Anni Mairs Life Force w/5's

EmilyLarnder Glad you danced and had fun at the prom. Sorry about the ankle. Hope it heals quickly.

Kay7jay Thank you.
  • its so great to have a place to come like this with so many others working out pretty much daily. so i want to say thanks to everyone and great job!

today was insanity cardio power and resistance. i know i'm getting stronger and just able to do more and more of the videos but i'm a little irritated that i'm not seeing any weight loss or measurement changes. I know it's only been a week but I saw several ppl say that they lost 5 pounds the first week and I was so hoping that would be me! I guess maybe I'm gaining muscle/losing fat but I motivate myself with decreases on the scales so its a bit frustrating. I'll stick with it, but hopefully I start seeing some more changes soon!