Old 12-28-2011, 05:28 PM   #1  

Default Brazilian Butt Lift(lift and shape) / Slim in 6 combo

Hey everyone I am new here!I have just started this week to exercise haven't done that in a while, college takes most of my time. Anyway i decided to do a Brazilian Butt Lift (The Lift and shape plan) and Slim in 6.
I started on Monday with the Basic and Bum Bum and i have to admit Bum Bum killed me, not even half way through and i was out of breath. I didn't give up though, i took 1 min breaks and continued.
On tuesday i did the High and Tight and Start it up.

I adapted the Slim in 6 plan a bit actually, meaning I plan on doing it only 5 days a week not 6, and do the Start it up for two weeks, than tham Ramp it up for 4 weeks. I am not doing the Burn it on workout because Brazilian Butt Lift has a lot of cardio aswell. I was also thinking that when i arrive at week 3 and strat the ramp it up, to do the bum bum rapido instead of bum bum to be more balance and not over do it.

My problem is all the extra weight seems to go on my upper body.

Has anyone did one of those programs? I won't ask if they work because that really depends on how much effort you put into it,diet and each person's metabolism and body. Teoretically it is exercise if you stick to it, it should work.

Last edited by AnaCristina; 12-29-2011 at 09:29 AM.
AnaCristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:52 AM   #2  

Did the Start it up yesterday , today i had Bum Bum couldn't finish i had 5 more minutes and i couldn't do it. Very demanding, but i jumped on the bike an did 30 minutes. I still have to do Start it up but will do that tonight.
AnaCristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:27 PM   #3  
Just gettin' started..

S/C/G: 230/ticker/180

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaCristina View Post
I started on Monday with the Basic and Bum Bum and i have to admit Bum Bum killed me, not even half way through and i was out of breath. I didn't give up though, i took 1 min breaks and continued.
On tuesday i did the High and Tight and Start it up.

Yes... I started this a few weeks ago... I've been rotating different programs to see which I like best. The Bum Bum kicked my BumBum. You do get better and less out of breath the more you do it. But getting through the first time was rough.

Keep it up though! I'm interested to see how this works for you.
mellyme123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:57 PM   #4  

They are really heavily running the infomercials for Brazilian butt lift lately. I have it but have not done any of the workouts yet. I did do a few workouts from slim in 6 recently. I may investigate a few butt lift programs.
PhillyGirl2012 is offline   Reply With Quote