Walk Away the Pounds Leslie Sansone

• Has anyone lost alot of weight just doing her workouts?
  • Well I count calories, and do her videos when it is told cold or rainy outside to walk. I have lost 37 pounds in the last 15 weeks. So, I would say yes, they helped me lose weight. I also like how if I don't have a lot of time, I can do one mile or the whole video. So there is no way for me to say I don't have time. There is a thread here for walk away the pounds. Look for it. You will get more answers there.
  • I LOVE Leslie. She can get annoying with the talking but the videos are great. I don't weigh myself (too scared). But I've gone from a 24W to a 14/16W since the spring using her videos. (I actually tried on a 16 regular the other day and they fit .

I have several: Walk Away for Abs, Walk Away Express, Walk Away with weights (don't know the official name) and Walk Slim and Sleek. Right now, I alternate between the Slim & Sleek and the Ab workout. I love them all.
  • I love her dvd's. I do them when I can't get out of the house, and I almost prefer to do the dvd's than walk around where I live.
  • She's great and you do get some serious cardio going, but it's all about what you consume as well, right? A group of us used to do them daily at work in a conference room at lunch; I miss those days!!!
  • I have lost 80 lbs doing her workouts and calorie counting. I like how she is very positive and encouraging, saying it is your walk and if you can't do everything, it's still a good workout. I like how the steps are easy. I am not the most coordinated person and I can easily do her workouts. I like how you can start off at 1 mile as a beginner and work your way up.
    One thing I don't really like is when she has a male in her group, she sort of singles him out and makes fun of him. It is light hearted but it happens every single time she has a male. I got sick of hearing her joke about Randy eyeing my couch on one of the earlier ones I had.
    I also don't like how she will say one more set of knee lifts and then it's like 4 or 5 more sets.
    Anyway, I do love her workouts, they have made a big impact on my life.
  • Leslie's website says that her walks burn about 100 calories per mile, and boosted miles burn around 125, so a 3 mile walk burns between 300 to 375 calories.

I love her walks! It definitely helps you maintain a healthy lifestyle!
  • Leslies Funny Videos
    Madame, I busted out laughing very loudly at work when I saw your post about Randy! I have the same video, too funny!!!!!! She does say, "Randy is eyeing the couch". Anyways, that was all, thanks for the laugh!

I do her videos, and they work! I'm doing WW with it, and I'm steady losing. Thinking about incorporating some others, but I can't do anything where you have to jump up and down, or balance on one hand or knee. I'm too big for that, and these joints are ready for that yet! lol I didnt know she had an ab workout, so i may go on amazon and look for that!

Quote: I have lost 80 lbs doing her workouts and calorie counting. I like how she is very positive and encouraging, saying it is your walk and if you can't do everything, it's still a good workout. I like how the steps are easy. I am not the most coordinated person and I can easily do her workouts. I like how you can start off at 1 mile as a beginner and work your way up.
    One thing I don't really like is when she has a male in her group, she sort of singles him out and makes fun of him. It is light hearted but it happens every single time she has a male. I got sick of hearing her joke about Randy eyeing my couch on one of the earlier ones I had.
    I also don't like how she will say one more set of knee lifts and then it's like 4 or 5 more sets.
    Anyway, I do love her workouts, they have made a big impact on my life.
  • MADAMESOUZA....I have the same Leslie tape. She does pick on him...there's one where she makes him start the "haleighlujiahs". I always feel bad for poor Randy.