Any good Netflix Instant videos?

• I recently started wondering if Netflix carried any. I only have instant streaming so I was wondering if there were any that you guys have tried and liked.
  • Hi there!

I tried a couple of the Netflix instant workout videos but didn't like any. Have you tried Hulu? They have some really good ones. I tried the Envy Girls workout and I was surprised at how tired and sore I was after Just looking at those girls makes me want to keep going though LOL. All of their workouts are there.

I also have a Tumblr account and a workout page (i think it's Tumblrgym) that I visited has a ton of beachbody, pop pilates and Jillian Michaels workouts for free. The quality of the videos aren’t great but they’re good if you want to try it before your fork over $100 on DVDs. Let me know if you’d like the link to the page, I don’t know if it’s against a type of forum rule or something.
  • Quote: Have you tried Hulu? They have some really good ones.
    I just came across this today: http://www.hulu.com/gaiam-yoga?c=Health-and-Wellness

I don't know if they stick around for a long time, but I am going to check some of these out. This was for yoga but there appears to be a lot of fitness choices. Good luck!