Old 11-28-2012, 03:11 AM   #376  

S/C/G: 171/149/135

Height: 5'4"

Great job on starting honestly the beginning was super hard for me I couldnt do it 100% but now that im slowly getting in better shape its getting easier but its still hard lol just keep pushing and trying your best.
sweetfids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:40 PM   #377  

Default Can't wait to try it!

I just ordered the Insanity DVD's a couple days ago. They should be here some time next week! Eek! I am so excited and nervous to try this. A bunch of my friends have been saying it's super duper hard, but super duper fun! I can't wait!!
vanillacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:41 AM   #378  

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Default New and wondering about eating plan!

Hi everyone! I've been intrigued for some time about Insanity. Last spring I took a kickboxing/conditioning class twice a week and really noticed some big changes! I moved and was unable to find another class that was similar. The instructor mentioned I try insanity since the intensity is similar.

I'm a bit away from my goal, but in decent shape. I started the workout last week and oh man was I shocked at how out of shape I felt during the fit test! That was my fitness wake-up call! I'm glad I bit the bullet and started. Can't wait to see some results! On that note... I've been wondering if I should follow the meal plan to have the results they claim. Right now I'm on a low carb diet but wondering if that would work? Anyone doing insanity on low carb? Thanks!
Kritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:20 AM   #379  

S/C/G: 224/Ticker/140

Height: 5"3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kritter View Post
Hi everyone! I've been intrigued for some time about Insanity. Last spring I took a kickboxing/conditioning class twice a week and really noticed some big changes! I moved and was unable to find another class that was similar. The instructor mentioned I try insanity since the intensity is similar.

I'm a bit away from my goal, but in decent shape. I started the workout last week and oh man was I shocked at how out of shape I felt during the fit test! That was my fitness wake-up call! I'm glad I bit the bullet and started. Can't wait to see some results! On that note... I've been wondering if I should follow the meal plan to have the results they claim. Right now I'm on a low carb diet but wondering if that would work? Anyone doing insanity on low carb? Thanks!
If you like the kickboxing, you might like Turbo Fire. I started it Monday and I love it. It's pretty intense!

Insanity is the best though. It's the hardest thing I have ever done, but I am SO proud to say I finished it. It is my "go to" workout now when I need a huge ol' butt kicking! lol

I didn't follow the meal plan to the T because I don't like being told what to do (hehe), but I would make sure you are consuming as many calories as the guide calculations say you should. You WILL need them!
strutter5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:06 AM   #380  

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

I got my Insanity workout in the mail yesterday. I will be doing the fit test today!! I am scared. I am a little skeptical. People are talking about how many calories they burn in a workout and....I found out the workouts are about 30-40 minutes long. Is that reall possible?? Hmmm. I guess I will have to see for myself!! My HRM is on the fritz and I have to send it in the manufacturer so for now I will just have to trust the Shaun T method! I will report in later!!
RoyalAthena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #381  

S/C/G: 199/150

Height: 5'9

It's great I love it. I'm sure you will be burning crazy calories. I'm taking a break from it now and doing zumba. I have a bad ankle (from forever ago) that needs some strengthening before i go back to jumping all around =)

The first week will be tough, but by the second week you will be surprised how much better you do!
givepeaceachance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:31 AM   #382  
Mini Goal 1- 199

S/C/G: 275/201.3/160

Height: 5'7

I got Insanity for Christmas but just this week got the courage to start. I've done 4 days of it and I think I built it up to be a bigger challenge than it is or maybe I'm fitter than I thought. I LOVE it!!! Don't get me wrong, it's tough like "pushing myself to 'dig deeper'" tough. But it's not "I want to die" tough. It's a good kind of hard and I'm really excited about this program! I'm not burning as many calories as I do when I'm running according to my HRM but I'm definitely sweating loads more and my ENTIRE body is feeling it!
toastedsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote