Walk Away the Pounds - AUGUST accountability

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • hey gang

I can't believe that it is already August!!!

I finally dragged myself out of bed this morning and did 2 miles. I used the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk dvd. man... I feel soooooo much better when I get that done!

hope everybody has a great day!
    later gaters
  • For some reason I am having trouble getting up in the mornings.... I did the 2 Mile Power Walk With Friends w/ 2# weights this morning.
  • Happy August Ladies

Today - 12-mile bicycle ride
  • Didn't get around to doing a dvd but I did manage to get some 'exercise' by going up and down a flight of stairs several times today! Moving stinks and I hope I don't have to anytime soon!

Happy August! Can't believe another month has come and gone!
  • hey gang

I did 3 miles this morning I used the 3 Mile Slim & Sleek Walk. I must have woke up a gazillion times last nite. I think it's the hot flashes, I wake up HOT and take the covers off, then I wake up cold... thank you Jesus .... and have to cover up again and I do this all nite long. I'm having so much fun... NOT but I feel so bad when I miss my walking and I feel soooooo much better when I get it in so I'm doing what I can. I'm suppose to have a late nite tonite so I don't know if I'll make it up tomorrow morning or not, but I did it today

FrouFrou - I totally agree with you! time goes way too fast for me!!!!

Annie - I hope you slept better last nite. I hope I'm not rubbing off on you

Toonses - that's a LONG bike ride!

hope everybody has a great day!
    later gaters
  • Cathy - I feel your pain! Sleepless nights are terrible. I was actually doing pretty good, but I thought I would provide more grief in my life and we adopted a 2.5 month old kitten (who likes to play at night). But I hear a cat or dog decreases your blood pressure. When does that kick in? Just kidding we love our little "Buster" boy.

Today - LS Pilates (kitten was jumping on my stomach and decided to clean my hair), weights, crunches and just came back from a nice 2-mile walk.
  • Toonses-LOL about the kitty!!

Miles 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk this morning!
  • Hello! Once again I was reminded this morning how good of a workout the 3 Mile Bootcamp is...with bands! I am going to work on getting that in 3 times a week w/ a 3 or 5 miler on Tu/Th.
  • Good morning ladies.

Started off the day with a 12-mile bicycle ride.
  • Miles 1 thru 4 of the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk this morning.
  • 3 Mile Boot Camp w/ bands this morning!
  • Did not have to be to work until later this morning so I went out for a 17-mile bicycle ride. It was perfect conditions.
  • Nothing over the weekend to report. Back at it this morning with 2 Mile Power Walk With Friends, 2# weights.
  • Saturday - Fat Burning Walk (all five miles)

No formal workout on Sunday. Worked in my garden for 8 hours over the weekend (dividing iris' and replanting over 100 rhizomes - I know I am the old crazy lady down the street with the iris garden). Anyway all of that squatting and digging gave me some new sore muscles to enjoy today.

Today - 12-mile bicycle ride

Lost another pound this past week. I have recalculated my goal weight. Instead of 103 pound weight loss, I will be happy with an even 100 pounds. I know three pounds should not make a difference, but this new goal decreases pressure I am feeling to make 150 pounds by 1/31/2012.
  • Well, I was up during the night and needed to sleep in so I skipped today. I am comitting to a 5 miler tomorrow morning!!