Old 07-21-2011, 12:44 AM   #1  

Height: 4' 11"

Default yoga weight loss dvd

Im trying to find an easy to medium intensity yoga dvd to do on the days I dont make it to the gym. Any ideas?
Heather Lee 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:25 AM   #2  

I just got 'Yoga for Weight Loss' off of ebay after doing some research for yoga for beginners. I've only used it once and have no prior yoga experience, so I can't tell you how well I really like it or how much it has helped yet, but if you look it up, it has a ton of great reviews from both beginners and intermediate. I like to see the reviews on Amazon and then price shop everything. This particular DVD gives you a few options of levels and time to pick from, so there is some variety to it. I got mine off ebay for around $9, so I figured why not try it? Hope this information helps you. (or you may just hang tight and I might have a copy of one you can buy REALLY cheap!! lol)
SS Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:52 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 182/174.6/125

Height: 5'2"

Denise Austin has really good yoga videos. And like SS Gal said, ebay has an excellent selection of dvd's.

I do the same thing SS Gal! Search for reviews on amazon then buy from ebay or where ever is cheapest to buy from
Michinmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:54 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 182/174.6/125

Height: 5'2"

Oh, and another 2 dvd's I just bought is Jane Fonda's Fit & Strong. It's from 2010 but I really like her. She's just entertaining to watch so it makes the time go buy fast.
I just got Tamielee Web's "I want that body" DVD from ebay (after pricing it on amazon and her own website). I haven't tried Tamilee's dvd yet so I don't know if its any good.

I also ordered Jane Fonda's walking dvd, where she walks 1 mile in 18 minutes.
Michinmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 02:19 PM   #5  

Thumbs up Yoga DVD

Hi Heather,

I just got the APY60 system. It has DVDs and nutrition/recipes for weight loss. I really like it so far! They do modifications for all levels of experience so you can start where you are comfortable and build from there. I haven't gotten all the way through yet, but I really like what I have done.

I used this coupon code and got free shipping: FREESHIP

Also, you can connect with other ppl doing it on their FB page....they are doing a thing rt now where they are giving one away for free every 100 likes....might be worth a try! OK I was trying to link to the fb page, but it won't let me....just go to FB and search APY60 and it should come up!

HTH
AspenRayne is offline   Reply With Quote