Old 01-03-2012, 03:04 AM   #1  

Smile Just Dance (Wii Game)

Hi, all! I'm super new to this board, but I just wanted to tell you all about the Just Dance games. I play it on my Wii, and have only just recently found them. They are SO fun, and all you need is the simple Wii remote, but BOY, do I get a workout! They have different levels of intensity with the different songs. Perhaps it would not be best for advanced workouts, but for beginner's workouts or maybe even a bit more, it's SO fun and easy, yet effective! Just wanted to pass that along. I rented mine from Redbox and gave it a try the first time, btw, before I bought it.
cuteypi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:58 AM   #2  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

They are too much fun. I like playing when I can't get to the gym.

You're right about advanced workouts though. It takes a lot of songs before I really start feeling it, but I figure dancing around is much better than getting in no workout!

The majority of my friends probably don't exercise as much as they should. So when we play it's always two player mode because I'll play the entire time and my friends have to rotate out because they can't keep up with me!
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote