3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   Walk Away the Pounds - June Accountability (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/234577-walk-away-pounds-june-accountability.html)

cathyxxx 06-01-2011 10:44 AM

Walk Away the Pounds - June Accountability

hey gang :wave:
it's already another MONTH :faint:
(oh my gosh I had a typo here - i am so sorry gang - i don't talk like that)

I got up a little late this morning but did 2 miles. I used the 5 Mile Walk dvd.

hope everybody has a great :running: day!!!

cathyxxx 06-02-2011 09:41 AM

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the biggest loser power walk and used 2 lb handweights during the 2nd mile.

what's everyone doing today?

does anyone have the Walking Cardio Shape Up Max from Exercise tv? if so, do you like it???

hope everybody has a great :running: day! :wave:

Toonses 06-02-2011 11:22 AM

Boy, we had another tornado warning yesterday evening (small tornado touched down about 2 miles from our home). I live in Northern CA and these things are not suppose to happen around here. We are use to earthquakes, floods and wildfires, not tornados.

Yesterday - LS 2-Mile Brisk Walk with bands, kettlebell workout, crunches and two-mile walk at lunch.

AnnieDrews 06-02-2011 01:54 PM

Hectic day yesterday, didn't have time to check in!

Weds: 4 Miles of the 5 Mile Weight Loss Walk.

Today: Overslept and had to limit it to 1 Mile w/ 1# and 2# weights. Those one miles sure go fast when you are used to doing an average of 3/day.

Toonses-Tornadoes have been awful this year. Glad you are safe.

cathyxxx 06-02-2011 04:33 PM

y'allll I just read my beginning post on here and I had a huge typo - the word was suppose to be MONTH and i must have been thinking about my mother bec i typed the wrong word. I AM SO VERY SORRY GANG!!!! really I do NOT talk like that and it was just a typo!!!! :faint:

AnnieDrews 06-02-2011 04:37 PM

No worries, Cathy! I didn't even notice it and now I'm wondering what it was...LOL!

AnnieDrews 06-03-2011 10:53 AM

Wow, having trouble dragging out of bed in the morning this week. Only had time for 2 Mile Power Walk With Friends this morning, but felt good to get that done. Happy weekend, everyone!!:carrot:

Toonses 06-03-2011 11:36 AM

Annie - I hear you! I have not been motivated at all this week. I did take a two-mile walk yesterday, and plan on a good workout tonight.

We are redoing our guest bathroom this weekend. We have removed a wall mirror and plan on repainting the room and adding new hardware, towels, rugs, etc. Getting this project completed this weekend will be a nice workout. Unfortunately, it will be cold and raining this weekend (isn't this June!).

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Jynxmekrazy 06-04-2011 04:12 PM

Hi guys. I'm new here and I'm doing the WATP but I'm curious...what is this thread about?

:)

carolr3639 06-04-2011 04:42 PM

Posted in the wrong place. Reposting.
Still doing the youtube videos but have ordered others. Some people don't like her talking but I think she is so inspiring.

cathyxxx 06-04-2011 05:00 PM

hey jynxmekrazy - this is a thread where we post our daily exercise - usually walking or walking with leslie sansone videos. but you can post any exercise you do here. we'd be glad to have you.

hey carol :wave:

Jynxmekrazy 06-04-2011 06:07 PM

Oh well in that case!

June 1st- 4 miles
June 2nd- 4 miles
June 3rd- 4 miles
June 4th- Did 2 miles this afternoon and I'm gonna do another 2 miles this evening :)

cathyxxx 06-06-2011 11:52 AM

This morning I did the Burn Body Fat 2 mile with 2 lb weights in each hand.

hope everybody has a great :running: day!
hugs,
cathy

AnnieDrews 06-06-2011 02:07 PM

Hello to new friends!! :wave:

No formal exercise this weekend, but did go swimming and work in my flower beds/yard!!

This morning: 2 Mile Power Walk With Friends. Hoping to maybe add at least a half-mile after supper around the park.

Toonses 06-06-2011 04:57 PM

Hello ladies!

Very busy weekend. Painted guest bathroom (light sage green, white ceiling) and cleaned the house and did a ton of yard work. We still have cold, rainy weather here. The weather will change starting tomorrow.

Saturday - Fat Burning Walk (4 miles completed)
Sunday - Biggest Loser Walk (2 miles completed) crunches and weights
Today - 5-Day Slim Down (3 miles
)