Old 07-19-2011, 09:12 AM   #91  
Haley wants to run!

Height: 5'9"

i'm going to have to restart it because last week the harry potter screening messed me up for friday and then saturday just followed friday. ugh. oh well i'm not going to give up, i'll just redo the workouts i did last week.

Stacey24Fields-Hello! i have turbo fire but i won't dare start it yet lol i found it at a garage sale for $5 a couple weeks ago.

darstarr01- glad to hear you're doing well
Haley8203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:08 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 196/196/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey Haley,
Don't worry about not getting all your workouts in, sometimes that happens besides there isn't a rules that you have to finished the program in 90 days. If your first month takes 5 weeks instead of 4 so be it, it is your journey and no one elses. By the way great score on getting Turbo Fire for $5, that is totally awesome!
So just keep going and know everyday you get better and better.
darstarr01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 03:01 PM   #93  

Height: 5'6

Wow 5 dollars? That's a steal!! haha its fun but by the last month I was kinda burnt out I needed something a little different!! I start week 4 of CLX tomorrow and love it!!!
Stacey24Fields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 05:33 PM   #94  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 168/160/100

Height: 4'11

I want to get this REALLY bad... but i don't know if I can afford it, is it worth the high price??
amfay11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:34 PM   #95  
The Last 10lbs!

Is anyone still doing this? I did the first day today and loved it! Chalene is awesome! I'm almost sad that tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day!
freedomreins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:42 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 194/Ticker/135

Hi Guys,

I should be receiving my copy today so I'll be starting tomorrow. I'm currently following the Fat Smash Diet but I need exercise so I decided to buy Chalean Extreme. I've already done P90X for over a month and stopped when I went on vacation and was never able to start again so I want to start something new. I read good reviews on Chalean Extreme. I'll be updating here on my progress.

Starting Weight today: 168.6lbs
SophieCormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:18 PM   #97  
The Last 10lbs!

I'll be doing Day 2 tomorrow Sophie - let me know how you get on with Day 1! We can keep each other motivated

PS: I'm Canadian too! I know there are lots of us on the boards but as I live in England I am VERY patriotic since I am away from my fellow Canucks!

Last edited by freedomreins; 10-21-2011 at 02:21 PM.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:50 AM   #98  
The Last 10lbs!

I did Burn Circuit 2 this morning and it was way harder than circuit 1. I will have to use heavier weights when I do that one again. Chalene is great and I really felt the burn!

Did your DVDs arrive Sophie?
Old 10-23-2011, 01:05 PM   #99  

Hi guys

I’m wondering whether to start the Chalean program, but I already have muscles and now my goal is to shred the remaining fat. So, I’m thinking to start with the third phase (Lean) in order to help the process. What do you think about this? I guess I’ll be able to keep up with Chalean, but if I’m not I don’t mind having breaks from time to time...
Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:25 PM   #100  

freedomreins - Hey! That's great that I have a workout buddy haha!
Wow, I did day 1, it was killer for me lol. I got light headed and dizzy by 3/4 of the dvd. I had to take 10 second to refocus and continue on. My beachbody coach told me I might've overdone myself and to keep track with a heart monitor next time. Today was a rest day but I'm feeling the aches today haha! My butt, thighs & now my arms are hurting. Tomorrow I'm doing Burn Circuit 2. Should be interesting! I love how the workouts aren't as long as P90X. I think that's what I love the most from the two
Old 10-24-2011, 03:33 AM   #101  
The Last 10lbs!

Hi Beyond, I have no experience with the Lean portion of the program yet so I'm afraid I can't offer any advice.
Well done Sophie! Do you work out first thing in the morning on an empty stomach? I find that's when I get light-headed and dizzy so I no longer work out in the morning because I don't have time to eat something, wait for a bit, and then work out.
I didn't do the cardio portion of yesterday's workout because we went on an hour and a half walk. So instead I just did the abs workout on its own. I could definitely feel it - it was difficult! I'm not sore today though - I always wonder if this means I should be pushing myself harder even though, at the time, I feel like I couldn't possibly. I won't be doing Circuit 3 today because I have yoga tonight, and it's a very energetic, sweaty kind of yoga (at least it is for me!). I will probably do Circuit 3 tomorrow instead!
Have fun today Sophie!

Last edited by freedomreins; 10-24-2011 at 03:34 AM.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:38 PM   #102  
The Last 10lbs!

It appears I was still asleep when I posted this morning that my abs weren't sore - they totally are!! It took a few hours for them to 'wake up' but every time I coughed or sneezed or moved from side to side I winced. I have been wincing all day. And then at yoga tonight (which was hardcore!) I REALLY felt them. Phew, who knew ten minutes on a mat could make my abs hurt so much?!

Is there anyone else around other than me and Sophie? It'd be great to get a support group going like you guys had here before!
Old 10-24-2011, 08:10 PM   #103  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomreins View Post
Is there anyone else around other than me and Sophie? It'd be great to get a support group going like you guys had here before!
*peeks in* Me! Long time lurker, first time poster! Just completed day 1 a few hours ago. I actually don't feel very sore, but we'll see how I feel tomorrow! I likely need to up my weights! Definitely love the support group idea to help keep all of us going!
phd2be123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:21 PM   #104  

Isn't it a good pain freedomreins? Hehe! I love feeling like this because I know something's working in there.
Finished my second workout a couple hours ago "Burn Circuit 2". I can feel the muscles in my arms. Just moving them and I feel so... sore? Also, my legs feel SOOOO heavy! Today, I had a hard time going up the stairs and getting off my chair. Now.. after my workout... it's even WORST! My legs feel so heavy. I sat down after the workout and when I tried getting up, I almost fell down. Unreal! I didn't feel dizzy or lightheaded like the first workout. I think maybe it had been too long since I had last eaten a bite. I'll know that next time. All in all, amazing workout! I can sure feel it!!!
Keep it up guys!! Keep pushing play and keep posting on here
Old 10-25-2011, 08:27 PM   #105  

Did Burn Interval & Ab Burner tonight. WOW! I think that was the hardest workout I ever did! I really had to fight my body to continue. It was telling me to quit but I kept on going. I feel GREAT now! I showered, in my pjs and ready for bed. Just had to update you guys Tomorrow, I have Burn Circuit 3. Let's hope that goes well haha! Keep on pushing play guys!