Turbo Fire-March Check In

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Yuck... still fighting this stomach bug. On another note- I can't believe it's already March!
  • Hi Everyone!

Teacher Thanks for starting us off! I'm sorry you are still not feeling well. I hope things improve soon for you.

Check-In:
    ~Lower Body Sculpt (from The Firm Super Body Sculpt)
    ~TF Fire 45 EZ
    ~TJ Ab Jam
  • Hi all,

Check in - 1 hr weights with trainer
  • Hello All

Got my TurboFire a week tomorrow... Have not missed a class yet and besides feeling uncoordinated sometimes...I Love it.

I've started with the Prep schedule in order to work up to the HIIT.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: TF Fire 60

Izzadawn You can't be uncoodinated when you are home alone, no one is looking and you are doing TF! If no one sees you, you are not uncoordinated!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    The Firm Super Body Sculpt (upper body w/#3 weights)
    Amy Bento's Kickbox Xtreme
  • Today Fire 30- slowly getting back into the swing of things
  • Quote: Today Fire 30- slowly getting back into the swing of things
    I'm glad you are feeling somewhat better.
  • Hi Everyone! TGIF!

Check-In: TF Fire 60 w/weighted gloves (I forgot that I did upper body weights yesterday, so I probably shouldn't have used the weighted gloves today)
  • I hit up a cycle class at the Y. Happy Saturday!!!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Jenny Ford's Step by Step

http://jennyford.com/?p=40
  • I hope its ok if I jump in! I've been doing TF since it came out last year, but I recently started doing Sculpt 30 and Tone 30. I had been doing just weights with ChaLean Extreme, but I LOVE the bands!! Such a great workout!
  • Tiffany Hi and Welcome!
  • Diana I LOVE the picture of you and your dog! It's a lab, right? Labs are my favorite. Black, chocolate, or yellow! They are just so sweet.
  • Quote: Diana I LOVE the picture of you and your dog! It's a lab, right? Labs are my favorite. Black, chocolate, or yellow! They are just so sweet.
    Tiffany Yes, he's a black lab and spoiled rotten! He knows who's the boss and in charge of our lives. It's not the 2 legged human variety, either. But, he's also the sweetest thing on the planet.