Walk Away the Pounds - OCTOBER daily check in

You're on Page 1 of 12
Go to
  • hey gang

i just realized that it is October....probably my favorite month of the year hope everybody is having a great day!!!

• the UPS guy just dropped off my box from amazon with 2 workouts I had ordered. It's the Punch Up Your Walk and Walk Off Even More Weight boxed workouts from Target. Our Target never had them in the store and I have been wanting these. I'm so excited
  • Will not be able to work out with LS today (granddaughter is coming over for the night) so I just took a 3 mile walk. It is so nice, cool and crisp outside. Can't wait until it warms up into the 90s by the end of the day.
  • Cathy-I am beginning to like October much more as I get older, but I still prefer spring time. I hate to see winter coming. Big hoorah for new DVDs!!

Toonses
    (Grandma!)-Enjoy your grandbaby! I love the cooler weather, too. I've been sitting on my porch alot lately and have the windows open.

Did my usual 3 mile Boot Camp w/ bands this morning. After that 5 mile yesterday I was really feeling it in my legs. Guess that's a good sign!
  • 2 mile fat burn, resistance bands. Great news on the DVDs. Let us know what you think.
  • Heading to the Hill Country. Pumpkin patch, fresh apples, hiking, picnic. See you on Monday.
  • hey gang

I just did 2 miles. I used the Walk Off Even More Weight dvd and wore the 2 lb weight belt. you wouldn't think 2 lbs makes much different but I was READY to take it off and felt so much lighter with it off, which is kind of an interesting reminder of how hard even a few extra pounds is on us.

Annie - our winters are pretty mild in Louisiana, so I don't think too much about that, but October is a like a perfect month of weather for us, and there is not all the hussle and bussle for me in Oct as there are in other months I could take about 6 months of October

hope everybody has a great weekend!
  • Boy, had a tough night with my granddaughter. She was up most of the night, yawn, yawn. I was able to complete the 3-Mile Bootcamp this afternoon.

Went shopping this afternoon to get some clothes for fall. I have dropped 4 sizes and was shocked. I finally can wear clothes that fit. I also found out I have a waist and I am no longer in the "Womans" section. Yea baby.

Hope you all have a great Saturday evening.
  • Completed the 5-Mile Boosted Walk this morning. What a workout. It is a little bit humid here today and I was sweating up a storm.

Hope you all had a wonderful Sunday!
  • WOW Toonses - CONGRATS on being 4 sizes down!!! that's awesome!

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the Punch Up Your Walk dvd and used the punching gloves.

I want to do the new 3 mile walk that Leslie has streaming on her website but it doesn't seem to play right on my home computer and is real jerky which could drive a person NUTS while they are trying to walk LOL it seems to be running fine here on my work computer. might be the difference in internet speed.

hope everybody has a great day!
  • Hey gang!!

Toonses-Awesome job on dropping 4 sizes!! What a boost for you!

I had really hoped to be able to get a 5 mile in this morning, but I did do the 3 mile Boot Camp. Not sure how I am going to work in a longer workout...
  • I have been so busy for the past week that I have not exercised in 6 days.

Had to get in a quick application and a very in depth resume that took me forever to finish turned in the the VA Hospital last week. Then had a visitation and funeral to boot. Way to much running back and forth.

Was at Walmart yesterday and I had been eye balling the 3 mile boot camp workout wondering if I could even do it. So I splurged and got it.

I just finished all 3 miles. Will try it again on Wed. Was not as bad as I thought it would be. Definitely need to get a sports bra though.

Leann
  • Quote: Definitely need to get a sports bra though.

Leann
    Good job!!
  • 1 mile slim down, resistance bands, horse riding western & cantering (to a degree).
  • Tonight I did my LS Pilates, lifted weights and crunches. Tried a new weight routine tonight. My arms are a shakin....