Best workout DVD?

• I've seen lots of ads on TV for different workout DVDs. I own the 30day shred and a couple others but I'm wanting something that is fun and will keep me motivated. I want something that's fun to do. Any suggestions for a DVD?
  • turbo jam and turbo fire workouts are pretty fun.. I look forward to doing them.
  • Check out Collage Video. They have thousands of workout DVDs! There are video previews of all of them and you can sort by workout type, fitness level, instructor, etc.
  • Insanity is awesome.
  • Netflicks you can rent dvds they have alot and its pretty cheap they have fast turn around time. That way you can try before you buy.
  • Quote: Netflicks you can rent dvds they have alot and its pretty cheap they have fast turn around time. That way you can try before you buy.
    I never thought about this! Glad we didn't cancel our Netflix subscription!!!
  • I would totally check out Netflix. What's fun for me (30 Day Shred, TurboJam) my sister hates and can't understand why I like them. And I've bought some I thought I would like, but turned out boring (IMO).

It sounds slightly cliched, but it's true that the best workout is the one you'll do.
  • Turbo Jam,
    Hip Hop Abs,
    Rockin Body with Shaun T....
    Lots of fun!

I bought them used on Amazon for cheap price.
  • I'm going to have to try Turbo Jam now. I love the Jillian Michaels DVD's. I alternate the 30 day shred with her yoga meltdown dvd... I recently purchased the Biggest loser Cardio Max- not too crazy about it but it's okay.
  • I've used many a workout DVD in my time.. and the ONLY one I like and can stick with is Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It's quick, intense and she's very encouraging without being too perky or annoying.

I also like yoga podcasts or quick poses on YouTube. Fun & free!
  • I've been using exercise tv (website) for a few weeks and like that I can kinda of preview a trainer before I buy a DVD. I discovered kendall hogan this way. They have a bunch of free full length workouts.
  • I constantly use Netflix to try out new programs. They have a few, not a huge selection, on instant watch too. Sometimes I'll play it on my laptop and just do a quick workout in my bedroom. It's a nice way to try out different routines- I found a couple of really good yoga videos that way.
  • I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE Cathe Friedrich. I used to use the Firm but got bored so I stumbled upon her. If you like to Step she's the greatest.....
  • I started off with Turbo Jam. I have since moved on to Turbo Fire. I love Turbo Fire!