Excercise TV

• Up until recently I have been using DVDs. I just started using exercise TV online and through my cable provider. Wondering if anyone else is using it and did they actually subscribe to the website. It is worth the cost.
  • its too bad no one responded to this.

I am interested in knowing if anyone subscribes to exercise tv (online) and what their experiences are.
  • Me too. I have started doing Billy Blanks Jr Groove and Burn workout at home. Did it yesterday, and I must say...I'm a little sore today. Love that feeling.
  • I use the free workouts on their site, I have quite a few saved and string them together sometimes. I'd also be interested to hear what subscribing to their site offers
  • If you have the Exercise TV On Demand on your cable, I don't think there is any need to subscribe to the website. I used the On Demand version and LOVED IT until we switched from cable to satellite. The satellite provider doesn't carry it. So I did the 30 day free trial on the website, there are not as many videos and there are lots of issues with the videos loading. I was not impressed.
  • I use exerciseTV pretty regularly. I like the variety..it has something for everyone..i will say..the music is a bit boring at times for most of the videos and i like music that gets me pumped!
  • I use the free ones offered on my tv through On Demand. Some workouts I really enjoy and have since bought the dvds, and others I haven't liked. I like that it gives a rotating series of things to "try" to see if I like them!