Suggestions

• Can everyone suggest an exercise DVD for me? I haven't been working out. I'm out of shape (very). Also an additional exercises I could do that would help me on my journey. I have modified my diet. I'm starting to eat 1200 calories a day. I'm 5'3 and weigh 192 pounds. I would like to get down to 125.

Thanks
  • I would suggest getting one of the walk away the pounds dvd. Leslie Samsome is the trainer, they have a 5 mile walk one at Walmart, I think I paid $10 for it. You can choose to do 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 miles. The one minute mile is 12 minutes. I'm not super in shape, just ok, and it definitely makes me sweat! It's low impact and cheap
  • I'm a little taller than you but started out at the same weight. I love to exercise, so I've been doing a combination of Chalean Extreme and cardio and have lost 21 pounds since the beginning of April. I plan on using Turbofire when that comes out combined with Chalean Extreme. I've tried Beachbody products in the past and am currently using them, and I think they are the most effective videos out there. I think Slim in 6 is more aimed at people who are out of shape and trying to get started, but it's pretty boring.
    If you're looking for a good, cheap dvd, I would suggest 30 day Shred. You can get it from Walmart for $10.
  • Kim Lyons is where I began and am just starting to outgrow. I'm going to keep adding heavier weights as long as I can while I shop for the next level.

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-...up-series-5742

A.
  • I agree with Alicia, Leslie Sansone is great for beginners Good luck!