Old 03-01-2014, 08:04 PM   #16  
Refreshed

Zumba has made me realize something I've read 800 times, but obviously needed to experience for myself - you need to find the exercise that "speaks" to you, the exercise that gets you excited and keeps you excited. For some it's running or pilates or martial arts. For others it's Zumba.

Any exercise is beneficial and "works" if you're combining it with mindful, healthy eating.
Durian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 05:17 PM   #17  

If you find a passionate anything to get you as your workout than do it , personally I tried Zumba the classes two years ago and had horrible experiences with over crowded classes and the instructor changed so much that they lasted two to three weeks and new ones I prefer going to a real salsa dance club and dance all night than deal with that ever again, I have the DVDs and there just dusting, I don't find the videos organization of step methods as effectively as the real in person classes , I lost my weight with my stationery indoor bike doing intervals and weight lifting , doing ballet workout . I am a dancer in nature but my goal is strong lean soft build not bulky and zumba made my calf bulky and gross. I lost only 4 lb in month with zumba and actually seeing more results with what doing now, I strongly suggest you visit real latin club one day a month and dance all night with heart monitor watch how much weight you lose lol ! I go out once month with my man and no drinking for me and noticed it has helped with more energy and trimmed.
latinalava is offline   Reply With Quote