Old 12-27-2011, 04:30 PM   #61  

Height: 5'7.5

Hey, Is anyone on the "Life and Shape" plan? FOr a flat butt? Because thats what I have and while I would really like to lift and shape my small booty I head that all the BBL does is shrink your butt!! Im afraid to lose what tiny but I do have. (since I dont have hips or anything. I carry most of my weight in my upper half)
MissPenchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 03:30 PM   #62  

Hey guys, I am a new member and I i just started a combo between Brazilian Butt Lift the Lift and Shape program and Slim in 6. Came here because I feel this community will motivate me to keep going. I am planning to take some before picture and about 6 weeks to post the first results. I have around 7 kg to lose, buy my main goal is to tone
AnaCristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:13 PM   #63  

Height: 5'6

/bump

I'm always intrigued by this infomercial every time I see it. My butt was probably closest to a pancake but since taking up weight training, I've seen some good results from squats, lunges, deadlifts and kettllebell swings. It's definitely rounder and firmer but not like those models in the informerical, obviously.

I still may get this program but maybe down the road as what I'm currently doing seems to be helping. Also, remember genetics has a lot to do with how your butt looks too. I'll never have a backside like Kim Kardashian no matter how many squats I do! :P

Good to see it's working for those who ordered it though.

Last edited by fitmom; 02-17-2012 at 08:13 PM.
fitmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:42 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 246/244/143

Height: 5'6''

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringmaster View Post
I still have these workouts sitting here (see a pattern here?). I heard High and Tight is the main workout that shapes up your butt. Maybe I'll try doing just that workout along with Turbo Fire when I start that up. I'll be curious how everyone else's results are...mostly if it really shapes up the rear, not so much the weight loss.
That is exactly where I'm at. I ordered these a year and half ago, and never even used the whole set, because I coulnd't get into the style.

However I have realized that I mostly dislike the cardio (I am not into Zumba-like workouts), so as soon as I am done with this yoga rotation in 2 weeks I plan on just replacing the cardio with TurboJam. I only have 30-45 minutes a day and I HATE doing several workouts in one day – unless one of them is outside, like power yoga in the morning and a hike in the afternoon, but it is WAAAY too cold for hiking right now in Zurich! – so I will be doing TurboJam and the strength workouts from BBL on alternate days.

I plan on sort of following the schedule for my type of butt (too big) so for instance, my schedule for week 1 will look something like this:
Mon: TJ 20 min. workout
Tue: BBL High & Tight
WedJ 20 min. workout
Thu: BBL High & Tight
Fri: TJ 20 min. workout
Sat: BBL Tummy Tuck
Sun: rest or easy yoga

and then introduce Sculpt into the mix on the second week, etc.

I am really excited to try this rotation and I truly can't wait to start, but I promised myself I'd finish this yoga rotation, so I'll do that first
FitMomEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:28 PM   #65  

Height: 5'10"

I started Brazilian butt lift and holy cow! I got through tummy tuck and by the time I got to bum bum I couldn't finish the dvd, but I guess that means I've got something to work towards
ashori602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:39 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 218.8/155.0/150

Height: 5'05

I really wanted to try this.
Thanks!
Samanthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 02:14 PM   #67  

I ride horses for a living, but the past two years have been attending college and not able to ride my horse during the winter (I live in Alaska). I have gained about 50 pounds from being extremely busy and forgetting and I saw these DVD's on the infomercial today and was really interested in how BBL works all the muscles of the butt. I hear a lot of people talking about how their butts are tighter but what about the thighs? The commercials say it gets the thighs and the saddle bags. I need to work ALL three areas. Butt, thighs and saddlebags.. Please let me know if it is worth the 70.00!!

Thank you!!!!!!

Oh.. And how do you do the dancing carrot?!
crazyakcowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:09 PM   #68  

Height: 5'5"

"I'll never have a backside like Kim Kardashian no matter how many squats I do!"

HAHA! Kim Kardashian doesn't even work for that backside...she had it INSERTED! google her before and after pics. :-p
shoeluver67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:01 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 145/124/?

Height: 5" 4

Ok, this may be a dumb question but WTH is up with the "pencil test" that comes with the DVDs? I bought the DVDs and have yet to try them but there was a test about putting a pencil under your cheek to see if it stays or disappears (either would be bad).

Is that seriously a valid test? I obviously purchased the DVDs because I need to firm up. I don't do any exercise at all currently and am overweight but according to their test I don't have to improve.
HappyHoliday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:20 PM   #70  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPenchi View Post
Hey, Is anyone on the "Life and Shape" plan? FOr a flat butt? Because thats what I have and while I would really like to lift and shape my small booty I head that all the BBL does is shrink your butt!! Im afraid to lose what tiny but I do have. (since I dont have hips or anything. I carry most of my weight in my upper half)
There is no such thing as spot reducing. You cannot control where your body burns fat...it is predetermined in a specific order set by your genetics. As a general rule, most bodies burn stomach fat before other areas but everyone is different. You could do crunches until the cows come home but it won't spot reduce a gut!
If you don't have much butt the only thing you can do is exercises to try and increase the muscle mass in the butt to make it bigger. Doing 'butt' exercises will not specifically burn fat in the butt.

Anyway, can someone please describe a brief summary of what the diet is like that comes with the set? I am soooo curious. Is it a low-cal diet, low-carb, etc. Thanks!
Pepino is offline   Reply With Quote