Old 02-07-2010, 05:05 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Default MMA training video's (The Pit)

So I've really been interested in taking an MMA training class but have realized the cost of such programs. Like $95 per month! WOW thats just too much for my budget! I was looking around online and came across this video that seems pretty ligit. It is done by John Hackleman who trains Chuck Liddell. The box set runs for around $60 and from what I read on the reviews its a pretty intense workout and will get you in great shape. I have a first degree black belt in Taekwondo. I'm looking for something different then the normal weight training/cardio I've been doing.

Anyone seen this or do it? Or do you have any other workoust that might be on the same idea?
Kritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:17 PM   #2  
Roly-Poly Jock Girl

S/C/G: 342/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

This is a little old--not sure if you're still looking for an answer, but here's my two cents
I too was going to take an MMA training class--they were running an intro special for $20 for 3 sessions. When I got there, they were using the Bas Rutten audio cds for a portion of the class...needless to say, I just purchased a heavy bag and the Bas Rutten cds and did the program at home
When I was researching the Bas Rutten cds I did see the Pit workout and debated between the two--I went with the Bas because I had liked the workout and I had taken enough kickboxing classes that the audio cues worked well enough for me.
The Pit is on my to-do list (I'm a fitness video junkie)--did you ever end up getting it? If so, what are your thoughts?
BluCypressLily is offline   Reply With Quote