2 left feet & No Coordination looking for a dance cardo workout

• 2 left feet and No Coordination looking for a dance cardo workout ... or a good cardo workout for beginners

This is my 3rd days of exercising ( about 40 mins each day) ago after being a couch potato for years and I am trying to find some videos I like and that Im not tripping on my self to keep up I need something easy to follow. I have looked at maybe 20 different videos (we have nexflix and I can view them on the TV)

I have been using :
    Crunch: Fat-Burning Pilates/ Fitness instructor Ellen Barrett - I really like her
    & 10 Minute Solution: Target Toning for Beginners

I am doing them in my living room for now ..............

Any help would be great
  • Try out Walk Away the Pounds by Leslie Samsone. There is a one-mile. I recently bought the 3-mile ADVANCE walk. I am a runner and it still makes me work up a sweat. Very easy to follow. I like putting on my IPOD and muting the TV though--she tends to chat too much.
  • Also wanted to recommend Jillian Michaels 30-day shred. Very easy to follow and VERY quick--just 20 minutes or so. She will work your butt off in 20-min. in ways you never thought possible.

If you have ON DEMAND on your cable box look under the FREE programs. Both Jillian Michaels and Leslie Samsone have programs there!
  • Yes, we have ON DEMAND too ... I will have to look them up tomorrow thanks !

If anyone else has videos they like let me know and i'l check them out
  • LOL---me and my girls just did the 3-mile Advanced. They both did it without any issues--they are 6 and 8. One of them isn't coordinated at all (like me) so yeah, I definitely feel okay recommending it!
  • 30 Day Shred is great. I'm not coordinated either!

I think only LV 2 is On Demand right now (at least where I live, if that matters) but check back and they will have it in rotation again.
  • If you have On Demand, also look for the calorie burning cardio workouts hosted by Kendell Hogan (I think that's his name). I have done two of his workouts and have LOVED them!!! The best part is that they are only 30 minutes and there is a timer up in the corner counting down from the very first step. Although, one of the girls in the background for the Cardio Burn Bootcamp one I did yesterday was over the top obnoxious and I was getting so mad everytime they showed her on the screen. LOL

Cardioke would probably be good as well. It's very much like "Sweating to the Oldies"...only not as good!!! I absolutely LOVE all the "Sweating to the Oldies" videos.
  • When I started back to working out 6 months ago, I started doing a step workout called Simple Step -- And it was perfect for me. It gave me a chance to learn how to do it! Now, I've moved on to other workouts, but this one was a great video to start with. I downloaded Simple Step from Workouts On Demand. They have a ton of great workout videos that are really good for beginners.
  • I started out with WATP then gradually added in the firm & JM videos when I got my stamina up.

Now that i'm getting back into working out again, I will probably start all over again with that sequence.