Old 01-07-2010, 02:19 PM   #1  

Height: 5'6"

Default 2 left feet & No Coordination looking for a dance cardo workout

2 left feet and No Coordination looking for a dance cardo workout ... or a good cardo workout for beginners

This is my 3rd days of exercising ( about 40 mins each day) ago after being a couch potato for years and I am trying to find some videos I like and that Im not tripping on my self to keep up I need something easy to follow. I have looked at maybe 20 different videos (we have nexflix and I can view them on the TV)

I have been using :
Crunch: Fat-Burning Pilates/ Fitness instructor Ellen Barrett - I really like her
& 10 Minute Solution: Target Toning for Beginners

I am doing them in my living room for now ..............

Any help would be great
mysweetiepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:21 PM   #2  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Try out Walk Away the Pounds by Leslie Samsone. There is a one-mile. I recently bought the 3-mile ADVANCE walk. I am a runner and it still makes me work up a sweat. Very easy to follow. I like putting on my IPOD and muting the TV though--she tends to chat too much.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:23 PM   #3  

Also wanted to recommend Jillian Michaels 30-day shred. Very easy to follow and VERY quick--just 20 minutes or so. She will work your butt off in 20-min. in ways you never thought possible.

If you have ON DEMAND on your cable box look under the FREE programs. Both Jillian Michaels and Leslie Samsone have programs there!
Old 01-07-2010, 02:35 PM   #4  

Yes, we have ON DEMAND too ... I will have to look them up tomorrow thanks !

If anyone else has videos they like let me know and i'l check them out

Last edited by mysweetiepie; 01-07-2010 at 02:39 PM.
mysweetiepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:40 PM   #5  

LOL---me and my girls just did the 3-mile Advanced. They both did it without any issues--they are 6 and 8. One of them isn't coordinated at all (like me) so yeah, I definitely feel okay recommending it!
Old 01-07-2010, 04:31 PM   #6  
Beings fats is brutals

Height: 5'10

30 Day Shred is great. I'm not coordinated either!

I think only LV 2 is On Demand right now (at least where I live, if that matters) but check back and they will have it in rotation again.
Metal Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:38 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

If you have On Demand, also look for the calorie burning cardio workouts hosted by Kendell Hogan (I think that's his name). I have done two of his workouts and have LOVED them!!! The best part is that they are only 30 minutes and there is a timer up in the corner counting down from the very first step. Although, one of the girls in the background for the Cardio Burn Bootcamp one I did yesterday was over the top obnoxious and I was getting so mad everytime they showed her on the screen. LOL

Cardioke would probably be good as well. It's very much like "Sweating to the Oldies"...only not as good!!! I absolutely LOVE all the "Sweating to the Oldies" videos.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:52 PM   #8  

When I started back to working out 6 months ago, I started doing a step workout called Simple Step -- And it was perfect for me. It gave me a chance to learn how to do it! Now, I've moved on to other workouts, but this one was a great video to start with. I downloaded Simple Step from Workouts On Demand. They have a ton of great workout videos that are really good for beginners.
kenthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 11:26 PM   #9  
Hottie2Be

S/C/G: 174/168/115

Height: 5'1

I started out with WATP then gradually added in the firm & JM videos when I got my stamina up.

Now that i'm getting back into working out again, I will probably start all over again with that sequence.
KateGirl is offline   Reply With Quote