Old 01-25-2010, 11:59 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 156/150/130

Height: 5'4

vmo1, I had to take a couple days off because of muscle soreness and tom. I could hardly move! So I should be starting week 2, but I'm actually on day 6 of week 1. Still lovin' it though. I knew I'd be retaining water and swollen from muscle trauma, so I stayed away from the scale, but my clothes are actually fitting a little better already! Keep up the great work!

Jenny
winning the war is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:06 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 187/ticker/150

Height: 5'6

Thanks! I knew I would be too but the draw of the scale was too great! Still working though :-) Skipped leg day last week, but made the most of it by having a wonderfully relaxing evening w/ dh. Back at it today with core syn but couldn't finish. Got about halfway through and started to feel nauseous, took a break and tried to continue but got sick so I stopped. Figured there was no point trying to continue if I had worked to the point of getting sick. Hopefully I'll be back in full form tomorrow!
vmo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:09 PM   #63  

OK, plyometrics is becoming my favorite! I still couldn't finish today, but I'm getting closer. Today is my second time doing it, so maybe by the end of 90 days I'll be able to finish. Woo! Great workout!
Old 02-05-2010, 07:51 PM   #64  
sun

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

winning the war- I did it the other day and it was intense!

Just finished day 4 and am still loving it. I might not do as many reps as they do but I am finishing the workouts so I am happy for now
sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:41 PM   #65  

Amen, Sun! If I can get through the entire thing, I'm good to go. Still haven't gotten all the way through yoga yet though. I've had a crazy busy week this week, and haven't worked out in 3 days. I can definitely feel the difference. Can't wait to get back on track tomorrow!
Old 02-06-2010, 08:30 PM   #66  
sun

Hello All!

I just finished week one and was wondering if anyone has lost any weight yet? I really like it so far although yoga was sooooo long. Hope you all are doing nice
Old 02-09-2010, 01:11 PM   #67  

I haven't yet, but I'm embarrassed to say I haven't done it these last two weeks (2 plus 2 days now)...We're trying to buy our house in addition to starting a new business (food related) and having 2 charity events the last 2 weeks and Vday this weekend I've barely had time to sleep! But I'm hoping to get back into it soon, I really miss it.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:55 AM   #68  

I'm beginning week 3 of phase 1 today, and have lost 3 lbs. since I started. Not a lot of scale change, but my clothes fit different, for sure! Also, my muscles feel tighter all over. I still have a long way to go, but I'm excited about the journey! My diet was kind of crappy for a little while, and I had to skip days because of scheduling issues, or I might have lost more. But I'm pretty happy so far! vmo1, when I missed days, I missed it too. Hope you can get back to it soon! Have a great day all!
Old 02-14-2010, 08:16 AM   #69  
Weight is Just a Number!

S/C/G: 217/174/141

Height: 5'5"

Hello P90X'ers! I just finished Insanity a few days ago, and I'm starting p90X today! I'll be joining this thread to update my progress.

Yesterday, I did the Core Synergistics workout to try out the program and it was a great workout! I'm excited to get started.
kristyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:52 PM   #70  

Welcome, Kristyjoy! I've waivered for the last few days, but am getting back on track tomorrow. I'm halfway through week three, and can't wait for week 4! Keep us posted!!
Old 02-15-2010, 01:57 PM   #71  

I'm restarting today :-) After a few weeks of absolute insanity I decided just to start over rather than try to continue where I left off. But I think I'm going to go w/ classic rather than lean. I was getting a little bored with core syn and the cardio, I want a bit more cardio challenge. My husband does classic and it looks fun :-) esp plyo lol
Old 02-15-2010, 03:05 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 160/130/110

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone,

I just started today with the Plyometrics video. It was okay. Just like a longer version of 30DS. How are the results? And how long before anyone saw results?

Jillian's 30DS is great. But I'm on day 21, and I'm finding it a little easy. I'm not gonna follow the nutrition plan, mainly because I don't have it. But my diet is pretty healthy. My snacks consist of pickles and rice crackers and Activia, and eat 2 small meals a day, plus one bigger meal.
AllisonR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:37 PM   #73  

My muscles feel tighter, though I think I may add some cardio to it. VMO, I think I'll try lean after classic. Still liking the workouts, but (like everyone else, probably) my schedule gets so hectic that it's hard to follow the schedule, so I just have to pick up where I leave off when I can get back to the workouts. I do think I need to make working out more of a priority though. That's my goal this week, even though I have a late meeting on Thursday, so that day is out. Have a great week all!
Old 02-15-2010, 05:27 PM   #74  
sun

Hey everyone. So i started week 3 of phase one! 2lbs down and still loving it I am doing the classic schedule,

kristyjoy-welcome!

Vmo1 Way to get back on the horse. JUST HIT THE PLAY BUTTON! LOL haha he is so corny sometimes but entertaining.

AllisonR Good luck!

winning the war I hope you make it throught the week
Old 02-15-2010, 08:14 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Well I just started today and boy oh boy is it tough!! I got through the chest and back, but the ab workout kicked my butt!! I'm planning on doing doubles, but we'll see if I'm extreme enough for that haha. Good luck to everyone else starting!!
mdchick88 is offline   Reply With Quote