3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   Walk Away the Pounds - January daily check in (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/189206-walk-away-pounds-january-daily-check.html)

cathyxxx 12-31-2009 04:53 PM

Walk Away the Pounds - January daily check in

Hey Gang :wave:

tomorrow starts the beginning of a new year and a new month. I'm hoping to get much more walking done in January then I did in November and December. I'm trying to get over a bad case of bronchitis and will bet back to it just as soon as I can. How is everybody else doing with their walking?

cathyxxx 01-03-2010 05:50 PM

where's all our walkers? waiting til monday? i'm STILL sick with this bronchitis stuff...but for exercise on friday i put up all the christmas decorations and saturday i cleaned house for 4 hours...and yes it counts ;) it all counts ;)

Girly2010 01-03-2010 11:36 PM

Hey Cathy -

Hope I can join in. I just started doing the WATP more frequently so far I've done 3 days of 2 miles ones and its been going great. Hope you get over bronchitis soon, its sucks! I got it one time in Mexico, try snorkeling with it lol

janann 01-05-2010 12:51 AM

Hi Cathy. Get well soon from your bronchitis. I have been trying to do WATP 3-4 times a week. I just got one of the newer ones, Walk Your Belly Flat on Saturday. It is a faster paced one and I did the 1 mile earlier today. Little sore.

LeRollingStone 01-05-2010 04:56 PM

I just started the Leslie Sansone series. I started with the one mile one. I found my self winded. But she's so interactive and likeable that I wasn't really even thinking about how tired I was. I was just pushing through it.

I'm going to keep doing this one for a couple of weeks until I get my endurance up to do the two mile.

My goal is to do the Jillian Michaels one...but I dont see that happening anytime soon...not without fainting anyways. LOL

cathyxxx 01-06-2010 10:16 AM

Hey Girly2010 - it's great to have you join in! I look forward to getting to know you. CONGRATS on 3 days of 2 miles :cp:

Hey janann - it's great to have you here too :) I really like the Walk Your Belly Flat dvd. It's a great workout. I also have a new one that I'm anxious to try - 3 Mile Slim & Sleek Walk plus Pilates. It looked like a great walk.

Hey LeRollingStone - it's great to have you here too :) I think Leslie's stuff is great to start with...matter of fact I think it's so great that I've been doing them for almost 20 years off and on LOL when you work up to a Jillian Michaels workout that will be amazing! her stuff looks INTENSE ;)

I'm still fighing some of this bronchitis crud but its been 3 weeks so my plan is to walk tomorrow morning before work

hope everybody has a great :running: day!
hugs,
Cathy

Girly2010 01-06-2010 08:08 PM

Hey guys - I just got done doing the three mile walk. That one is a rough one put I did it. So far Ive done 10 miles of walking in 6th days so Im pretty proud of that.
How is everyone else doing?

lots2go 01-07-2010 12:13 PM

Well, I've climbed back on the wagon....I did the 2 mile walk Tues, Wed, Thurs. And today I'm going to do No More Trouble Zones w/ Jillian Michaels...WTG Girlie2010, that's something to be proud of! Cathy, hope you get better soon!

cathyxxx 01-09-2010 02:02 PM

hey gang :wave: i finally feel well enough to attempt walking LOL i still coughed too much but oh well, it felt good to do it.

I did 2 miles. I used the AHA Start Walking 2 mile dvd. I love those workouts!

anybody else walking today?
hugs,
cathy

lots2go 01-10-2010 09:58 AM

I walked yesterday, 2 miles, i wanted to do another 2 yesterday too, but the kids were right under my feet, so it didn't happen. we went to a friends house for dinner and i totally blew away all that i had done good yesterday. we had ribs, mac and cheese, mashed potatos and green beans AND salad! plus a huge cookie for dessert. ugh, i wish we hadn't been invited! i hate when i do that~!

Jen415 01-10-2010 05:36 PM

Hey y'all...just wanted to say I did WATP for the first time and really enjoyed it! :) I did the one mile walk today, and hope to work my way up to the two mile walk by the end of the week!

Girly2010 01-11-2010 12:02 AM

Well I did the 2 mile express yesterday and 2 mile advanced today. I had no motivation to workout yesterday but my new motto is even if i dont wanna work out Im at least gonna do the 1 mile. So I started the two mile thinking I was gonna do one mile of it but then got into the grove and finished the second mile.
Anyway how is everyone else doing?

lots2go 01-11-2010 09:39 AM

WTG jen415 I love WTTP too! She's fun and its easy to do....That's awesome girly2010, it's easy to get in that groove, good for you for finishing strong!

I won't be walking today, it's my day off, I take Monday's off because its my day to work outside the house, I work at our church, and I stay for a Bible study at night, so I don't get home until after 9, who know's if I'm up for it I might get at least 1 mile in if not 2. I'm really proud of myself, I did 2 miles every day for the last 6 days. It's so easy to just hop up and get that 30 minutes in when you dont have to leave the house. I've thought about joining the Y here, but am almost deciding against it since i never have to leave home with the videos and you get just as great a work out as if you were on a treadmill. I just wish I could run, I guess I could run in place while she walks....wonder how I would measure that...

ladyfirefighter1 01-11-2010 08:13 PM

I was wondering about leslie sansone's walk your belly flat video, and also her new one 3 mile slim & sleek walk. Has anyone tried that one yet? ladyfighter1

lots2go 01-12-2010 10:54 AM

Today is my official weigh in day, and I lost 3 pounds exactly! I'm so excited!I was a little worried, after my weekend, and then yesterday a friend took me to lunch at a mexican place and I had a chicken quesadilla and plenty of chips and salsa lol. Plus I did no exercise yesterday, so I was nervous about today....So glad that weigh in is over :)
Not much going on here today, gotta get the house straightened up and laundry caught up. I'd like to finish my book, I'm reading the Twilight Saga just because I wanted to know what all the hype was about, now I'm addicted lol. I am at the end of the last book though, so maybe I can get that finished today...
Have a great day guys!!