3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Fitness > Fitness Videos

Old 12-29-2009, 12:08 PM   #1

Height: 5'1"

Default Insanity Quesion! : )

Hey everyone, just got my insanity program a week ago and did it 5 times so far. WOW! IT IS HARD! Anyway, was thinking that maybe I should try to do the first month through twice and then on to the second month's program so I will be ready for it. What do you think? I can get through most every dvd but of course, I do have to stop and modify some exercises because I am not conditioned enough to complete the "round" like those on the dvd WHO HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT LIKE A NUT AND IS USED TO IT! : )

Also, two goofy questions to follow....Do any of you find you end up with a sore throat after these workouts? LOL I go through two bottles of water but guess I am not used to this level of intensity of the cardio and I am breathing much harder???

Next one..After just 5 times of these dvd's, seems to me my jeans are a lot tighter. I am sure my legs are building muscle. My legs are big enough for my size!!! This is going the wrong way...LOL I hope within time they will get looser. And hope these exercises with all the squats and jumps WON'T make my legs grow in size! I am pear shaped and only 5'1" around 130 ish give or take with the Christmas cookies...more like give. LOL I won't get on a scale right now, will just depress me. LOL I know, should really get rid of the scale to begin with and just go by how your clothes start fitting.

Well, hope everyone had a safe and blessed Christmas. Hope to hear what you think soon?

Thanks!

Last edited by taben07; 12-29-2009 at 12:09 PM.
taben07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:17 PM   #2
Cat

S/C/G: 198/T/135

Height: 5'9"

Hi Tammy -

I have Turbo Jam, P90X, ChaLEAN and Insanity. I have completed full rounds of all the programs but Insanity - for some reason it is just too much of the same thing for me. The most I've ever done was once full week. That week my eating was on, but I didn't lose any weight.

Currently, I'm doing a hybrid of P90X and Insanity and am seeing great results. This may be because I still have about 35 pounds to lose.

Cat
catgeraghty is offline   Reply With Quote