Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 08:04 PM   #556  

S/C/G: 250/217/165

Height: 5.7

can ANYONE please post me the schedule of all phases if you are just starting out. Thanks again
Old 02-24-2011, 12:20 AM   #557  

S/C/G: 208/185/145

Height: 5'5"

There are sheets on the bb site.
Old 02-25-2011, 02:17 PM   #558  

S/C/G: 176/ticker/140

Height: 5' 10"

Hello!! I hope I'm doing this right!! It says quick reply, but there is no option that I can see for just "posting".... Sorry but I'm NEW and this is my first post!!

I searched info on Chalean Extreme, and came across the thread here...actually the thread previous to this one, so I've read through over 2 years of postings regarding this program! Lots of good reading and positive encouragement and hopeful progress posted by so many!!

I am pretty good at starting something...just tend to lack follow through. My two daughters will be doing the program with me so I'm hoping that will contribute to my sticking with it!!

I am 43 years old, been a single parent for over 15 years now. I don't take care of myself the way I should. I tend to go in streaks, on one program or another, eating healthy for a while, then falling off track.... So, here I am getting ready to start something new. I hope with the support of my daughters (who are ages 15 and 16) and this forum that I will be more successful at actually FINISHING something this time!!

My main goal in ordering Chalean Extreme is to build muscle. I feel at my age that it should be a priority - I also plan on incorporating extra cardio into my schedule. For now, I just will focus on getting started however!! I did purchase the Jillian Michaels BFBM video when I saw it at the store, because I'd seen it mentioned here on the forum!!

I have watched some of the burn basics video, and listened to part of the motivational CD on my way to work this morning -- hopefully I'll be able to finish it on my way home this evening. Then tonight it's weigh, measure and take our before pics...and tomorrow it'll be our first workout!! I have purchased exercise mats for all three of us, and have weights that range from 5 lbs up to 15, plus some ankle/wrist weights that can go up to 5 pounds each for those inbetween amounts...so I think that should get us off to a decent start, though I'm aware I will most likely need to buy some heavier weights before we're finished...at least hopefully I will!! I wanna be STRONG!!

I just wanted to introduce myself. I also am thinking about doing a blog.... For those of you that do that as well, does it help you to stay accountable? I really need that, because, like I said, I tend to fall off track about halfway through something, or right when I begin making and seeing progress.

So, hello everyone!! I feel like I already know some of you, since I've been busily reading through all the postings!

Oh, is there anyone else starting this program now, and maybe you can be my buddy? I see that some of you are doing that, and I am willing to make use of anything that might help me with my follow-through!
Old 02-26-2011, 11:17 AM   #559  

Thumbs up Day 1 Burn Circuit 1 is done!!

I did it!! My shoulders are very very week...I had a really tough time with the posterior flies...I used 5 pounds and couldn't even bring my arms up all the way. Guess that means I can look forward to lots of improvement!

Old 02-26-2011, 04:45 PM   #560  
Finally Happy :)

S/C/G: 175|113|125

Height: 5'4

Anyone used turbo fire? I just ordered it.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:52 AM   #561  

S/C/G: 146/145.5/120

Height: 5'0"

Hi Everyone,
I'm a newbie....I saw a ChaLEAN Extreme (CE) thread, then I registered to this forum. It's look I'll find buddies for work out and maybe the same problem with me. But the old thread closed.
So, here I am..

I bought CE maybe about a year a go. I just love to weight lifting, I did and got the result...but...(this is the bad) I stopped and back to my old bad habit, fried food. I'm a vegetarian...so, can you imagine..lots of carbs, fried mean fat and no work out.
I'm back to ChaLEAN after tried a few other things... I back about 2 weeks a go and bought the ChaLEAN Deluxe Upgrade. I'll tell ya when the package come.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:05 AM   #562  

Default Day 1 again

I started the ChaLEAN Extreme program on Saturday, but my daughter wasn't able to start...so she and I started together again this morning. We got up at 5 am...and I'm soooo tired!! But, I did it, so that's good. I didn't want to however!! LOL!! But having her come in my room this morning all ready to go, well, I couldn't back out, could I?

The second time around wasn't as tough as the first. I let her have the weights she wanted since I'd already done it and I tried the resistance band. My biggest weakness seems to be my shoulders. The other day, even with my lowest weights, which is 5 pounds, I couldn't lift my arms up all the way on the posterior flys. Today was difficult too with the resistance band. I figure that's the area that I can expect the biggest improvement in then!! I look forward to that!!

It was funny, my daughter was falling all over...she seems to be balance-challenged!! LOL!

Have a good Monday.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:19 PM   #563  

S/C/G: 146/145.5/120

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by miracleminded1 View Post
I started the ChaLEAN Extreme program on Saturday, but my daughter wasn't able to start...so she and I started together again this morning. We got up at 5 am...and I'm soooo tired!! But, I did it, so that's good. I didn't want to however!! LOL!! But having her come in my room this morning all ready to go, well, I couldn't back out, could I?

The second time around wasn't as tough as the first. I let her have the weights she wanted since I'd already done it and I tried the resistance band. My biggest weakness seems to be my shoulders. The other day, even with my lowest weights, which is 5 pounds, I couldn't lift my arms up all the way on the posterior flys. Today was difficult too with the resistance band. I figure that's the area that I can expect the biggest improvement in then!! I look forward to that!!

It was funny, my daughter was falling all over...she seems to be balance-challenged!! LOL!

Have a good Monday.
Hi miracle,
You'll love Chalean Extreme.
I tried Hip Hop Abs, Zumba, P90X (didn't finish) but I'm back to Chalean Extreme.
Now, I decided to do the right things...I did many exercise but still over weight, because I didn't watch what I ate.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:48 AM   #564  

Default hi siuingme

I hope I stick with it long enough to love it! I am afraid that I might give up ... but my daughters are doing it too, so hopefully that'll keep me going.

I haven't been working on my eating habits yet...I was thinking I'd just focus on getting the exercise habit going...but maybe that's an excuse? Could be....

The fact that you came back to ChaLEAN Extreme tells me that you liked it...and also that you haven't given up, so good for you!! You can do it!!

I really really want to try Turbo Fire...but I have bought many other videos in the past and then never did them...so this time I'm going to see if I do ChaLEAN Extreme before I go investing more money in something else!! I do that with books too..I'll buy one and get just a little way in, then I'll buy another one and start on that one...and so on and so on.... I never end up finishing any of them!!

So, this time, my main goal is to just stick with it...and finish it. I want to COMPLETE it!!
Old 03-02-2011, 02:39 PM   #565  

Default Oh NO!!

So, this morning I didn't get up to do my workout. I didn't get my daughter up...I wanted to sleep!!

So I rationalized that she could do hers when she got up naturally - she didn't have schoold today...and I could do mine when I get home. Especially if she did hers during the day, then I'd HAVE to do mine, right? LOL!! I was actually just putting it off because I wanted that little bit more sleep. My girl called me and said how she was mad at me for not getting her up, then said she was going to hang up on me, and so good bye! LOL!! She's so cute!!

I really really have to do my workout tonight. It's only the second one in the program. I did BC #1 twice, then yesterday was the rest day...today is BC #2. I can't already be falling off track!! UGH!!

So many crazy things going on lately...emotionally I'm kind of a wreck. But I want to have one thing that I choose to do and FINISH it! Sigh....
Old 03-02-2011, 02:46 PM   #566  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

This thread has passed the system limit of 500 posts and is now closed. Time to start a new thread.
Closed Thread