Old 03-10-2009, 05:19 PM   #1  

Arrow Working Out To Chalean Extreme!!!

Hello everyone! I've been doing the Chalean Extreme workout for a couple of months. I just started my 3rd week of the lean phase yesterday but I am going to do the optional 4th Lean For Life phase too so I've still got another month and a half left to the program.

I'm loving this program and plan to do another round soon after the first! I'm finally losing in places I need to! I also have a daughter who's just started her 3rd week of phase one, so she's in her first month of the program. She plans to join me here also! If there's anyone else out there who may be doing Chalean, we'd love to have you join us! I did a search and didn't see anyone already doing it, but I figure you never know when some one might start!

I don't have weight to lose but I do need to firm up to become more fit! Thin does not mean your fit, or at least it doesn't for me lol! I'm working on it though! So after phase 1 & 2 this is what I've lost...

chest -.25
waist -.50
hips -.50
abductors -1.25
largest part of thighs -.25 (each)
6 inches down on thigh from inseam, no idea lol...I didn't realized that's where I was suppose to measure for thighs oh well!
calf -.50 (each)

I'll be taking measurements again in 2 weeks when I finish the lean phase! I hoping to lose more in the abductors (saddle bag) area...jet packs as I call them hehe!
Posy50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:50 PM   #2  

Hey! I'm Jitters, Posy's daughter. Come join us on this adventure, it's going to be a blast! This program is hard, but it is working and it's awesome! One extra note is that we are both "short gals" and so if we can do this program and see results, you can too!
And hey, if you aren't doing Chalean, that's cool too. Stop in and say hi!
Jitters30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:38 AM   #3  

Jitters…Good Morning! Wow I got up late today, guess I’m Still not use to the time change! Sooooo, I haven’t worked out yet, still waking up hehe. I have intervals today so I’ll have to get to it soon…love to have it out of the way and behind me for the week!

I got’a go get some shopping done today. I’m out of fresh fruit so no banana to go with breakfast this morning. I do have some frozen blueberries though so I’ll go for some of those along with my 2 hard boiled eggs and some grape tomatoes. I rarely branch out and make subs for breakfast…Ha I’m just boring that way!

So my protein supply of meat is getting low around here. I’m going to have to make a trip up to see you since your freezer is holding my supply hostage lol!

Ok well I guess I’ve put it off as for as long as I can…time to go get my groove on so I can report that my workout is done for the day! What workout and eats do you have planned for today?
Posy50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:55 AM   #4  

Hey Posy, today my workout is Burn2 and I'm looking forward to doing it. Not exactly sure when I'll get to it though. The time change threw us all for a loop around here. I've got the toddler eating scrambled eggs and mandrin oranges right now so I'm sure thats what will be for breakfast for me too. I've gotta have something besides coffee right??
As far as lunch and dinner go I haven't gotten that far yet. But since I have a TON of meat products going on over here I'm sure those will be on the menu. Come and get your meat dude!
Jitters30 is offline   Reply With Quote